Chapter 17

I quickly seal the present with a little black bow and push it in my pocket for later. It was a Saturday, so I had no lessons at all, just a day to spend - hopefully - with Severus.

I had been thinking lots about everything that happened, him, my parents, me, but I couldn't seem to believe that he could do something like that, like some sort of mental block in my mind - I couldn't pass it.

I pull on my coat, and make my way to the Great Hall for breakfast. I wanted to see him before, but I woke up a little too late; and apparently too late that he had already been in the Hall for his breakfast, among with the large remainder of the Hogwarts population - all irritatingly early risers, naturally.

I sit alone, and pour myself a little bowl of cereal, taking out my quill and paper to write a little letter to Sev.

I had no idea how old he was going to be, but, it hardly bothered me.

"Miss L/n! I know you're eating, I wouldn't want to disturb you, but I want to have a word." I hear an all too familiar and equally annoying voice speak from behind me.

"Erm, go on." I respond, not looking up or moving from my place. He sits down next to me, close but not too close, but I still shift further away. Until he places his hand on my knee and leans in closer to me. His aura not with creepy intentions like it had previously been - this of a far more sinister vibe. He whispers,

"I saw you. You and one of your professors, a certain dark-haired potions master. I saw what he did to you. I saw it all. And if you don't do exactly as I tell you, I will bring both of your lives to ruin." The grip on my knee is tight, and I keep my eyes glued to the table, attempting to show no reaction to his words.

"Right. Well get your fucking hands off of me or I'll scream, and you'll go to Azkaban." I reply through my teeth, silently wishing that Severus was somewhere close.

"Oh, my darling. That threat may have stood back then, but now, it's got no chance. You will do what I say. I'll be in touch. Oh and if you tell a single soul, let's just say, you haven't a clue what I would do to you." He says, as he squeezes my knee before standing up and walking right out of the hall. I try to stop my hands from shaking, looking around to see if there was anyone that saw what happened, but more so than ever, they all seemed so engrossed in whatever it was they were doing.

Because everyone is always so oblivious to the things you want them to see, and when you don't want them to see something, all you see is their eyes on you.

I take a deep breath, calming myself, or trying to at least.
My only thought being I need to find Severus.

A/n: Heyyy everyone!!
i can't apologise enough for the delay!! i've been struggling so much to write my fanfics recently,
so from a mixture of extreme writers block and me being very busy, i've just never gotten round to really finishing this chapter - it's shorter than my others but maybe if i get it out there i might be able to write some more x

SERIOUSLY if anyone has any ideas at all or requests or anythinggg i'll write them because i'm stuck :(
or even ideas on how to get past writers block i'm open to anything xx

thanks for bearing with me though!         i love you alll xxxxxx

Bonnie x