Chapter 14

A/n: Hii, i hope you enjoy this chapter! thanks for reading, let me know what you think!! xx i'm always open to suggestions xxx Be sure to check out my other snape x reader story! xx lots of loveeee

~~a few weeks laterr

"Miss L/n. You obviously find yourself too intelligent to pay attention to my class."
"Wha-"
"Detention."
"I didn't even say anything? What the hell."
"Language."
"I didn't even fucking swear.." I mutter.
"Language Miss L/n."
"I'm not going."
"Excuse me?"
"Yea Sir, you heard me. I refuse to go to your stupid detention. It's not fair. I literally was thinking about what to write and you took it as an excuse to give me detention. I'm done. I'm leaving."
"If you dare get up from your seat Miss L/n-."
"Watch me." I roll my eyes to the back of my head and storm out of the classroom. Slamming the door behind me. "Bastard."

"That insolent little brat." I heard him scoff as I left the room. Who does he think he is? I'm so done with his temperamental behavoiur. Even though I wouldn't mind detention. Actually, no. I've moved on. My angry temperament had taken over however I was snapped out of my thoughts as I bumped into someone.

"Y/n? What's up?" The worried voice of James, my now 3 weeks boyfriend.

"Fucking Snape, that's what. He thinks it's all okay to give me detention for literally breathing. Literally fucking looking up from my work. I don't know why he hates me so much. I didn't even do anything. Fuck-"

"Woah, woah calm down babe. It's gonna be okay, come here." He pulls me into a warm hug. "Listen, he's just a prick. He hates everyone, I mean the 2nd years tell me all about how he treats Harry Potter."

"Let's go."

"Huh?" He questions.

"Let's go and do something. I'm so tired of following stupid rules."

"Fine, but later, I have an important test for Transfig, just meet me in my common room at 11:00pm."

"Okayy, thank you. You're amazing you know." I smile up at him.

"Not as amazing as you L/n."

"Nooo don't call me that." I laugh slightly.

"Whatever you say Miss L/n." He immitates Snape's voice in an awful way.

"Idiot," I mutter jokingly. Even the simplest thought of Professor Snape drove me insane. But it was time to move on. Whatever happened between us was obviously nothing more than a moment of weakness on my behalf - and anyways nothing did happen. People kiss all the time; it means nothing. He was probably just lonely or horny or both.

time skip - 11pm.
I touch up my hair as I walk past the mirror, and looking at my outfit one last time. I wore silk camisole dress with a lace trim, and a matching slightly sheer lace robe. I decided to not wear any shoes as I didn't want to make too much noise and get caught. I climbed out of my common room, and tiptoe ran down the dungeons; shivering. I had definitely miscalculated how cold it would be. I wrap my arms tightly around my body, and walk up the stairs to get to the Ravenclaw Common Room. James would be there, waiting for me, I hope he understands the purpose of this meet up. He is supposed to be smart after all. I gently knock on the door of the common room, 3 times so he knows it's me, and wait anxiously outside. The door creeks open, and a figure emerges.
"Y/n!" He whisper yells.
"James." I reply, being pulled into a warm hug.
"Why are you shivering? And where are your shoes?" He questions, looking down at my clothes.
"Oh yea, them, well I didn't think to wear them."
"It's winter, and you're running round half naked. Tut tut, I expected better from you." James jokes. I giggle slightly in response.
"I'm not complaining." He mumbles as he stares at my body. "Come, lets go inside," He says still whispering, but a little louder now.
He pulls me closer into a soft yet passionate kiss. Feeling alright, but not amazing. Regardless, I kiss back, thinking to myself 'Stop comparing him to Snape.' My hands wander around his plaid pyjama trousers, and I hear him moan quietly. He pulls the clothes off my body, gently and softly, but at a slightly fast pace. I feel him brush against my entrance with his cock, a feeling too familiar for this moment, yet I could not picture how. I push down, over him, feeling him enter me. And at that moment, I see Professor Snape, on top of me, I hear voices, discussing things, Snape's voice. My vision is blurred, and I try to focus on James, but with another push, more images flood into my mind. Memories? Memories. I remember dancing, and walking off. I remember Professor Snape, the door. I remember his bed, I remember him inside me. I remember everything. My heart stops and my vision returns, a confused expression upon James' face.
"He..."
"Y/n? What's wrong?" His voice breathy.
"That bastard." I mutter before climbing off him, and grabbing my robe. I run out of the common room, James shouting behind, and I run all the way back to the dungeons. A few tears escape my eyes as I remember the words I had heard that night. Realisation hits me, and I remember that Professor Snape took my memories away. A man I slept with. A teacher for gods sake. A murderer.