〖❅≛⋆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐄 ⋆≛❅〗

❝ When a flower doesn't bloom you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower

❝ When a flower doesn't bloom you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower. ❞

⋆❅⋆ 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 ; Elide. ( Uh—laide ) heavy 'y' emphasis on 'laide'.
↳ 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞(𝐬) ; The only nicknames she really has is just a shortened version of her name, 'Eli'.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐁𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐗 ; Female.
↳ 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 & 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬 ; She/Her.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐀𝐆𝐄 ; 6 moons | 6 months

⋆❅⋆ 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ; She is still too young to know.
↳ 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬 ; Unsure right now.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 ; Kingdom of Highfrost.
↳ 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 ; Technically still a pup, but will soon move up to apprentice.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒 ; Canis Dirus.
↳ 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 ; Dire Wolf.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ; A thin and petite scarred she-wolf with only three long legs; her front right foreleg is missing. Her pelt is sleek ebony mixed with silver and white phasing mixed in that is starting to come through as she ages. Her eyes are a very bold shade of honey-golden.
↳ 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ;

When she was only three months of age, Elide would have looked like she had been through an entire stampede of wild bison to other eyes. The typical 'unscathed' and pure appearance a pup should have was brutally taken from her one day. Her front right foreleg had only been hanging by a mere few inches of flesh and had to simply be removed by the healers as a whole. Claw marks and gashes littered most of her small body and face, now healed into visible, permanent pale scars where fur ceases to grow.

— Despite her battered appearance, Elide is an elegantly built pup, possessing a lean and wirey anatomy yet she is most certainly what one would call 'a lot of leg'. She is indeed a tall pup with large paws to grow into, making it clear that she is going to rival the height of her own father when she is grown. Of course, Elide will never come to develop a burly, muscular and broad build like Harpocrates  but will inevitably inherit the lofty gene. When she was born, Elide's pelt was solid black until it began phasing out after the first month. Since then, there has been a highly noticeable trace of silver and white coming through the base ebony coloring along her back and sides, and around her face especially. Her eyes are large and rounded, sporting an intense shade of alluring honey-golden that contrast beautifully against her moon kissed shadowy coat.