〖❅≛⋆𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐀 ⋆≛❅〗

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

⋆❅⋆ 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 ; Akela. (Ah—kee—lah)
It is an old Germanic name meaning 'noble'.
↳ 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞(𝐬) ; Ake or Kela.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐁𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐗 ; Male.
↳ 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 & 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬 ; Male | He/Him/His.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐀𝐆𝐄 ; He is eleven months old | eleven moons.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ; Bisexual.
↳ 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬 ; Akela is still young and only really starting to explore and discover what he likes. He'd definitely look for matching energy in a partner and someone who is willing to be active with him and share his humor.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 ; Hollowfell Pack.
↳ 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 ; Rookie. Training to be a Soldier.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒 ; Canis lupus familiaris.
↳ 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 ; Seppala Siberian Sled Dog

⋆❅⋆ 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ; A tall and lanky male seppala Siberian sled dog with thick fur of dark brown, tan, and white with piercing frosty blue eyes.
↳ 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ;

Akela is an average size seppala sled dog for his age, of course, he is not quite done growing and fully developing. He is still young, therefore, he is still a little on the shorter side with a lot of leg and ears to grow into— much like a wolf. From a distance, it would be rather easy for one to mistake him for a wolf due to the unusual coloring and pattern of his pelt and his overall physical build. He is lanky, yet already beginning to tone and strengthen his muscles thanks to training. His ears are tall and pointed much like that of a husky's and his double-layered pelt is a mixture of black shading over his head and down to the very tip of his tail, dark mocha brown markings, and a creamy white along his legs, paws, and underbelly. The only thing truly separating him from appearing more wolf-like, is the pair of brilliant frosty blue eyes that contrast great with the dark fur surrounding them on his face.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒 / 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 ; None yet.
↳ 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ; Right now he is around 20 inches and 40 pounds, but will grow a bit more to reach 23 inches and 50 pounds.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐒 ; Dedicated, energetic, ambitious, humorous, youthful, protective, loyal.
↳ 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 ;

Akela, from a young pup, has always been a canine of many dreams and ambitions. His passion for learning and even pushing his limits to face new challenges opened many doors throughout his youth. He is a very goal-oriented male, even to this day within his position as a rookie. Success and a prosperous life is all he could hope for and he has come to sacrifice a great deal in the name of trying to reach those points. Akela does not believe in the idea of being fed when one does absolutely nothing to earn their keep in tbe first place. He believes every single being of a pack mentality has a place and purpose from the moment they become old enough and to dine with the pack, one must have worked for it. Akela knows that with his rank, comes great expectations of him and if had to have a great fear, it would be the fear of failing and living the rest of his life with no meaning or purpose. To cross him would be to sign your name at the bottom of your death wish. While Akela is still young, there is definitely a fire behind those icy eyes generally good-spirited nature. He can most certainly have a temper. One that he is still learning how to control. Akela is generally a collected and level-headed being, finding comfort in socializing and joking around, though like most, he has hus limits and boundaries that should never be crossed. Especially when it comes to tampering with what is his.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 ; Socializing, late nights, going on nightly adventures, rough playing, training, food, snowstorms, exploring new places, did I mention food.
↳ 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 ; Anyone messing with his friends, threats to the pack, waking up early, being too hot, fish is the only thing he refuses to eat.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 ;
His father Tenneku ; a Soldier.
— His mother Manu ; also a soldier.
— His older brothers Sitka and Koda ; hunters.
— His older sister Denali ; soldier.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ;

Voiceclaim is Kenai from Brother Bear.