〖❅≛⋆𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐘 ⋆≛❅〗

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

⋆❅⋆ 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 ; Marjaery.
↳ 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞(𝐬) ; Mars, Jae, Jaery, Marjy.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐁𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐗 ; Female.
↳ 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 & 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬 ; She/Her.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐀𝐆𝐄 ; 3 years old.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ; Heterosexual.
↳ 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬 ; She of course likes males. Preferably someone that doesn't have too much of a contrasting personality and can match her energy to some degree. One that will balance her out instead of constantly requiring her protection.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 ; Hollowfell.
↳ 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 ; Soldier.

⋆❅⋆ 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒 ; Canis lupus familiaris.
↳ 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 ; Wooly Siberian husky x ???

⋆❅⋆ 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ; A large female Siberian husky mix with a long, thick coat of dark ginger, auburn, and rich cream undertones. Her eyes are a striking shade of pale icy blue with a darker blue outer shading.
↳ 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ;

Marjaery is not the typical size of an average Siberian husky, due to her seemingly possessing mixed genetics, it is possible she carries a strong line of Alaskan malamute blood. She reaches the height of one foot and eleven inches; nearly rivaling the height of two feet and she weighs in at a good seventy-eight pounds. Bearing a thick skeletal structure, underneath all of her thick fur, she is a rather broadly built and sturdy female. Her paws are large and fit for traversing along snow and slick surfaces, though they are not exactly 'bear-like' like some other northern breeds. Her skull and facial structure resemble more of a husky's though the way her eyes slant, paired with large rounded ears, almost makes her appear wolf-like in a way.

— The female's pelt goes through a couple of natural, annual transitions. During the warmer seasons, she begins to shed a layer of her pelt until it is shorter to provide some relief from any source of overbearing heat. Though, at the beginnings of fall, it begins to grow back to its full length and texture. By the winter months, it is long and silky, paired with an undercoat to provide extra insulation and fluff. The coloring of the pelt is an odd yet stunning dominant shade of dark ginger with auburn shading throughout. In areas such as under her ears and tail, it is colored more of a rich cream with a small splash of white to her chest. Lastly, her eyes are large and slanted; colored a cold and striking shade of pale icy blue with a darker tone of outer shading.