Do you ever smile?

Authors Note: Sorry if this chapter isn't really good, it was kinda rushed :( 

Enjoy it anyway!

                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momo tried her best to hide her laughter with her hands but she knew that Todoroki saw through her best attempts.

"Sorry," she said through fits of laughter. "It was ju-, it was j-" Momo was suddenly overtaken by laughter and was replaying the moment in her head.

Todoroki kept his stoic expression as he watched Momo clutching her stomach as her high pitched laughter took over her. He shoved his hands deep in his pockets. Was it really that funny? Todoroki had never laughed this hard. Well, considering the fact that he hardly ever smiled, this wasn't very surprising.

Momo managed to calm herself down and looked up at Todoroki who stood there watching her with his hands in his pockets, the same plain look on his face. She frowned, it looked more like a pout in Todoroki's eyes, "Do you ever smile?" She narrowed her eyes and moved a step closer to him. "Or show any other emotions, rather?"

"What's there to smile about?" He didn't break eye contact with her as he said this.

Momo raised her eyebrows in shock as if she wasn't expecting an answer from him. She quickly replied, "What do you mean? There are tons of things to smile about!"

"Like what?" His tone didn't change as he went back to sit on his bed.

"Like, I don't know, Mina perfecting a new dance move, or Ochaco using her quirk without getting sick, or Sato making cupcakes!"

"Besides Uraraka's, those all seem unimportant compared to the fact that there are villains hiding in every corner of the cit-"

"That's what makes them so important!" Momo threw her hands up in exasperation. How can he be so pessimistic?  "Seeing the good things through all the bad is what should make you smile."

Todoroki shook his head and let his dual colored hair fall in front his face for a couple of seconds before he fixed it. "I don't agree."

Momo sighed and Todoroki watched as she slowly stepped towards him until she was a couple feet away. She flipped her ponytail behind her and stared directly into Todoroki's eyes which were staring right back. If she didn't know him well enough, she would've of thought he was glaring at her. He very well could be, she thought to herself, I couldn't read his emotions even if I tried my hardest.

"Shouto Todoroki, " she spoke out in a voice that was comparable to Iida's. "One of these days I'm going to make you smile."

She beamed at him while he just blinked in confusion. "Why did you make this moment so dramatic, Yaoyorozu?" He stood up from his bed while he said this. He wasn't much taller than her but it was mostly her ponytail that was giving her height.

Momo frowned once more, staring him dead is his heterochromatic eyes. She crinkled her nose while smiling (which was adorable, by the way) and said, "call me Momo!"

"I'll pass," Todoroki answered almost immediately, breaking eye contact because her expression was just too much to look at.

Momo frowned even deeper. Though, her furrowed eyebrows combined with her pout just made her look like and adorable puppy. She let out a "hmph" and dropped her frown to narrow her eyes at Todoroki who just blinked in response.

"I guess I'll be going now," Momo walked towards the door. "But just so you know, Todoroki, " she grabbed the doorknob, "I will stop at nothing  to get you to smile." She pulled open the door and stepped outside of Todoroki's dorm. He thought she was finished with her little speech so he was surprised that she said one more thing before she closed the door.

"And who knows? I might even make you laugh."