Bagtan Dress up:-

--In Tae's room.--

After dressing up, Taehyung went to his puppy's side of bed to wake him up. He removed the sheets.

"Hey Tannie, my baby, wakeu up, Rise and shi- Tannie? Yeontan?" He found no creature on the bed. "HEY! WHERE IS YEONTAN?"

Hoseok and Jimin who were dressing up, flinched. Jimin, who was combing his hair dodged away his comb and begun searching for Yeontan. Hoseok still couldn't process what just happened.

"Yeontan isn't here! Where the fuck he is?!" Taehyung panicked.

"Wait! Calm down! He might have been somewhere in the hotel itself. He can't travel more than a metre with his tiny legs." Jimin tried to calm him down.

"HOW CAN HE ESCAPE!? THE DOOR WAS LOCKED ALL NIGHT!" Taehyung still panicked and shrieked in girly pitched voice.

In the meantime. Hoseok quickly went to each room and asked for Tannie. All of the members (along with the girls) rushed to Tae's room.

"What happened?" Jin asked.

"We can't find YEONTAN! WHERE IS HE!" he was restlessly running around in the room.

"THEN WHY ARE WE STANDING HERE?! WE NEED TO SEARCH THE HOTEL!" Jungkook yelled back.

"Yeah right!" Namjoon nodded and he along with Suga and Neon went to the reception. Taehyung sat on the bed burying his face in his palms.

Juliet went near Taehyung and sat beside him. "Hey... Don't panic. We'll find him." she rubbed his back.

"I can't lose him.... I am such an irresponsible owner... what shall I do...." he mumbled as Juliet pulled him in a hug.

"Its okay Taehyung-ah. We will find him. Look they are trying their best right? Don't worry. Everything will be alright." She drew circles on his back while comforting him.

Jimin smiled, feeling relieved internally that Tae and Juliet are okay with each other now.

Namjoon came running to the room. "The receptionist said that he has seen a man leaving the hotel at 7 in the morning with a pomeranian!"

"We should hurry!" Suga called as the rushed out of the hotel.

After asking some random people and shop in the surrounding area they reunited again only to see 'no' faces.