Namjoon can't help but chuckle as he watches Jin run out of his door and close it behind him, leaving the apartment in complete silence. Ah, that was nice. He's glad he and Jin are seeing each other more. After the situation at the bar, Namjoon has been craving no other's touch or love than the beautiful omega's. 

_________

Jin almost gasps and falls to he's knees when he walks inside his house. He's glad Yoongi was there to catch him or he might actually would have hurt himself. The scent coming from his house is so heavy, it's most likely from Jungkook's rut. The two new-comers hurries up the stairs and Jin has to rush past Jungkook while holding his nose, even though he hates ignoring Jungkook when he's in such a painful state. 

However, Yoongi is quick to take action and starts moving Jungkook downstairs while Jin walks into his son's bedroom. Just as he expected, Taehyung is lying on the bed, his hands gripping the bedsheets so tightly his knuckles are turning white and his body squirming in pain. Small whimpers are escaping his lips, mostly calls for his mate.

Jin knows what this feels like, he has been in heat many times before. Still, it's painful to see how much Taehyung is struggling so he rushes over to him, pulling out the pills from his pocket.

"Taehyung? Taehyung, turn this way," Jin says and starts forcing the boy to lie on his back. The omega struggles and fights back, he clearly doesn't want anyone aside from his mate to touch him.

"L-Let me go!"

"No, Taehyung! Take this," Jin tries to give him the pills, but obviously it's not going to be that easy. 

"I want my mate! Doesn't he w-want me anymore?" Taehyung cries out and Jin has to mentally hold himself back from rolling his eyes. He knows it's Taehyung's wolf that's being whiny and as soon as Taehyung gets fully back in control, he will understand why Jungkook did what he did.

"Of course he does Tae, just take these pills-" Jin grimaces as he forces the pills down Taehyung's throat. He haters doing stuff like that, but sometimes it's necessary for werewolves to get them forced down or else someone might get hurt.

Taehyung objects, but the pills at down so now Jin just has to wait. It seems like Taehyung's body is starting to react to the medication and therefore making him go into a sleep-like state. Jin sighs and grabs the blanket on the bed, gently tucking Taehyung in it. He holds the younger's forehead and feels that the boy is really hot. He'll probably feel terrible when he wakes up.

While waiting, Jin heads out and starts making some food he can give Taehyung's later. In that moment, his phone calls.

"Did you get back safe?" it's Namjoon who asks.

"Yes, and the boys are okay. I told you not to call me," Jin sighs. He has tried to force himself to cut off this fling because it's just way too weird for him to be with his son's principal. It's not that big of a deal, but it's still bugging him.

However, he hasn't been able to cut it off because Namjoon is head over heals for him and calls him all the time. Jin would never admit that he likes the attention, but he really does. Namjoon is caring, loving and hella good in bed, so Jin shouldn't be complaining at all.

He just has to figure out if he wants to tell Jungkook and take it further... or if he should give it up and just keep taking care of his son at home like he always has.

"You know I can't help it," Namjoon says and Jin can't help but let out a small giggle.

"Whatever you say. I have to go though, I'll come by tomorrow," he says quickly and doesn't let Namjoon get excited before he cuts the call. He has made a deal to see Namjoon tomorrow, not just because he wants to, but also because some certain people are going to sneak into his office tomorrow. And Jin is no snitch, so he's just doing his part by keeping Namjoon distracted even though Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok don't know that.