Ch. 29 - Disbelief

Start from the beginning

"Oh, by the way, I also taught Jin and demonstrate to him how to do a blow job. He seemed to get it. Bye!"

Jungkook's eyes widened. "You don't! Jimin! Hello? Hello?" Jungkook stared at the phone. He still trying to grasp the words he just heard. Or if he needed to believe Jimin or if Jimin was just teasing him.

He just put down his phone when someone knocked on his door. He was sure it was Jin. He walked to the door and was surprised to see Jin standing there with a glass of milk in his hand. "I thought you might want to drink a warm glass of milk before going to bed."

Jungkook was lost for words. Sure, Jin was very thoughtful and caring. He often prepares food for him, morning, lunch, snack, and dinner. He always prepares him protein shake knowing that he loves working out. His clothes were clean and neat each morning. The flowers in the garden were in full bloom because Jin never fails to water them. But giving him his favorite out of all drinks was something else.

"How did you know it's my favorite?"

Jin smiled a bread cheek smile. "Jimin told me."

"Of course," Jungkook mumbled and it was then he realized what Jin was wearing. An oversized shirt with a deep neckline and length just covering Jin's underwear. Or was he even wearing one? Jungook brushed away the thoughts as he realized that his eyes lingered on Jin's toned and smooth thighs.

Jungkook got the glass of milk and Jin smiled proudly. "Drink it while it's still warm," Jin took a sharp turn causing the spoon he was holding to fall on the floor. Jin picked it up. Jungkook's eyes almost popped out when Jin's shirt moved up to the waist revealing Jin's almost naked butt. Jungkook swallowed as he watched Jin got up, looked at him straight in the eye, and winked before walking back to his bedroom.

Jungkook was left dumbfounded. He couldn't believe what he just witnessed. One thing for sure, Jimin taught Jin those moves. Jungkook gobbled the milk in one go before putting the glass on the table in the hallway and walk straight to Jin's bedroom.

Staring at Jin's bedroom door, he hesitated to knock but he almost jumped when Jin suddenly opened the door making Jungkook more startled than ever.

"Kookoo? Why? Do you need anything?"

Jungkook stared at Jin. He wasn't sure if he heard Jin's voice right. But he was sure Jin's voice was unusually sultry.

"Kookoo?"

Jungkook cleared his throat. Though he found everything weird, Jin's exposed skin was enough to turn him on. "Did Jimin teach you those?"

Jin pouted cutely. "Why? It's not effective? I'm trying to seduce you."

Jungkook's mouth fell. He felt as if his head was swelling and going to explode. And before he knew it, Jin grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him deeply.

Jungkook was quick to respond. He tore Jin's shirt and picked him up. Jin then wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook closed the door using his foot then brought Jin to the bed. Not wasting his time, he pulled down his boxers and joined Jin on the bed.

As if his shock wasn't enough, Jin straddled his lap and kissed him hard. "I will eat your cock, daddy."

Jungkook smirked hearing Jin getting wild. He sure loved Jin being innocent but he loved Jin's wild side more. As long as he's wild only to him.

Jin crawled down, his face near Jungkook's hard member. Wrapping his fingers around Jungkook's length, he began licking the slit of Jungkook's cock. Tasting its precum.

Jungkook bit his lips as he felt Jin's tongue licking the head of his member, slowly going to its underside. "Oh fuck!" Jungkook mumbled as Jin wrapped his lips around the head of Jungkook's member.

Jungkook ground his hips as Jin sucked the head of his cock. He seemed professional in it. He watched as Jin hallowed his cheeks as he sucked and licked his leaking member.

Slowly, Jin buried Jungkook's cock deeper into his mouth, deeper as he could. Until he gagged but didn't stop. After relaxing, Jin began to bob his head. Jungkook could feel Jin's warm tongue sliding his cock and his teeth gently gliding to it. He was feeling pleasured. Jin was good. Undeniably good.

Jin continued to suck, to lick, and to play with Jungkook's member. He enjoyed it. He started to suck faster. Moving his head up and down at a fast steady pace. Jungkook felt spasms building in. He grabbed Jin's hair as he thrust his hips up causing Jin to gag. "I'm cumming!" Jungkook warned but Jin smiled with Jungkook's member still in his mouth. Jungkook groaned as he released his cum inside Jin's mouth. Moaning hard as he released every drop.

Opening his eyes, he saw Jin staring back at him with a clueless face, hooded eyes, and pouty lips. "Are you okay? I was awakened."

"W-why? W-what?" Jungkook, weirdly, was breathing heavy. He's still riding out his orgasm.

"You're calling my name. I thought you need anything. Your boxers are wet. Did you pee?"

Jungkook's eyes, slowly and painfully, widened as realization took over. He looked down and saw his hand slid inside his boxers. It was wet with his cum.

"You want me to get you a short?" Jin asked innocently.

Jungkook immediately pulled his hand out of his shorts and run towards the bathroom. He couldn't believe he was dreaming. And it was bad. No. Embarrassing.