Ch. 44 - Choice

Jungkook woke up feeling heavy. Adjusting his eyes to the bright room, he checked the clock and it was seven in the morning. As expected, Jin wasn't beside him anymore.

Jin had that bad habit of falling asleep immediately after cumming. He knew it was because of Jin's pregnancy hormone. At first, he thought it was weird. Jin wasn't like that before. But as soon as Jin entered the second trimester, he was dozing off even if he continues to move. Not wanting to disturb Jin's sleep, Jungkook had to finish it off in the bathroom.

After he showered, he put on a gray sweat pants and a gray hoodie. He opened his laptop and type away his resignation letter. He would be submitting it that day with immediate effectivity. He didn't have plans of staying especially now that his cousin had played him dirty. And knowing his father favored his cousin didn't sit right to him.

He was determined. He wouldn't marry Jin for the company. He would marry Jin for love. And he knew his father would probably disown him for his decision, but he knew that he was only doing what he think was right.

He went straight into the kitchen and was surprised that Jin wasn't there. Looking out, he saw Jin hanging the clothes. He sighed, seeing Jin is wearing short shorts and a crop top. He already told him to avoid wearing those especially when his securities were out, but it seemed Jin didn't want to listen.

Grabbing a towel from the laundry room, he rushed outside feeling annoyed. He quickly wrapped the towel around Jin's waist, startling Jin.

"How many times will I tell you not to wear that kind of clothes? You think it's okay that others can see your ass cheeks? Why are you so stubborn? You're not listening to me! " Jungkook continuously ranted.

Jin pouted as he finished hanging the last shirt. "All my clothes are small now. The baby is growing. I tried to wear my big shirts, but it stretched up to my thighs. The air is blowing right inside my..."

Jungkook grabbed Jin's wrist when Jin was about to grab his crotch, "Okay, okay. I get it. You don't need to show it. Anyway, I'll call Jimin so you can shop new clothes. Let's go in."

"Why, Minnie? Why don't you just accompany me? " Jin asked on their way going to the dining area.

"Jimin knows more about fashion. He knows what's best for you. I told you, you might need one, but you always refuse my offer. You should have listened to me."

"I don't need new clothes. Why don't you just let me borrow yours? I only need big shirts at home. I'm not always going out. You have plenty in your closet. A big big shirt is enough," Jin poured some coffee in a cup and gave it to Jungkook. Jin was interested in going to the shops, but he didn't like the idea of spending a lot. He thought his clothes were enough and buying more would be a waste of money.

Jungkook stared at Jin. That's the other reason why he loves Jin. Jin wasn't after his wealth. He didn't care about having expensive clothes or things. He remembered Jin crying when he bought a car for him. Jin thought it was too much.

"Baby, there's nothing wrong in buying new clothes because you need it. I saw your closet the other day and you only have few inside. You keep on repeating clothes every week. It's okay to buy some. If you don't want a lot, you can buy three each. Shirt, pants, shorts. If you don't like the expensive ones, there are cheaper ones that are good quality," Jungkook pulled Jin to sit on his lap, placing his hand above Jin's growing tummy. "Ever since you came here, you never asked me to buy you material things. If I will not give it, you will not ask for it. I admire you for that. You always asked for food. I mean, that's also okay. And as much as I find you super sexy in my clothes, I also want you to have your own. Understand?"

Jin stared into Jungkook's eyes as if he's deep in his thoughts, "I think I love to be in your shirts more. I want you to see me as sexy. I don't want new clothes. I want your shirts."