Ch. 29 - Disbelief

"So what did you teach him?" Jungkook asked Jimin over the phone. He just went out of the bathroom and drying his hair with a towel as he walked with only boxers on around his bedroom.

Jimin sounded sleepy on the other line but chose to speak as he didn't know what Jungkook meant. "Kook, I reviewed him of the basic etiquettes. Just like what you said. You will call me in the middle of the night just because of that? I'm having my beauty sleep so goodbye now."

"So who taught him the word horny?" Jungkook asked, annoyed.

Jimin immediately sat on his bed and removed the cucumbers from his face. "Wait, what?"

Jungkook pretended to laugh as he rolled his eyes. "Park Jimin, I know you and I know Jin. He's not the type of person who knows those words. What's with you and you taught him that? Please don't tell me he asked you!"

A laugh followed from Jimin's line. He wiped his tears as he calmed himself and went back to the phone. "Kook, please. Don't pretend as if nothing sexual happened between you and him."

"I'm not pretending."

"He told me about the bath--"

"Oh shit! Not that!"

Jimin laughed hard making Jungkook sighed, helpless. "I honestly admire you for surviving that. Jin is naturally funny, don't you think?"

"What else did he tell you?" Jungkook escaped the topic by changing it. What happened that day still haunts him.

"Nothing. But we watched porn."

Jungkook almost dropped the phone but was quick to catch it. He then put it back against his ear. "What the hell?! Then you will ask me what I meant? You're a fucking hypocrite!"

"Hey! Watch your words! Come on! Don't treat Jin as if he's still innocent."

"He is innocent!"

"Ohhh! Chill! Come on Jungkook, you and he already had sex. What are you talking about now?"

Jungkook sat down on his bed. He felt as if his knees were about to give up. He couldn't imagine Jin watching those. Or perhaps, watching other guys doing some stunt. "Fine. He may not be innocent in that area but he still does for a lot of things. I like that he is oblivious. That's cute and funny."

"Adorable."

"Yes. Yes. Adorable. That's right. I mean, I like him that way. He is beautiful that way. Naive. I want him to stay that way. He is perfect that way."

"Are you in love?"

"Yes. Oh shit! Hey you Park Jimin! How dare you! I didn't mean that!"

Jimin sneered. Putting back the cucumber above his eyes as he lied back down on his bed. "You know what's wrong with you Jeon Jungkook? Your ego. You can't accept the fact that a man like you can possibly fall in love with an unassuming human being. You appreciate him for who he is and that's nice. I mean what's wrong with falling in love with him?"

"I said yes because I practiced that line. Our contract includes pretending that I am in love. You see, what if someone else asked me that? I have a quick response to make it appear real. So stop assuming," Jungkook defended making Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Yeah! Yeah! Talk to the hand. I know I just wasted my saliva talking to you."

"Oh really? I saw how you stare at Jin's best friend. What's the name again? Isn't it Namjoon?" Jungkook teased making Jimin sat down again on his bed and the cucumbers to fall again.

"Hey! What the hell are you talking about?!"

Jungkook then returned the laugh that Jimin gave him earlier. "You know what's wrong with you, Park Jimin? Your ego. You can't accept the fact that a perfectionist and sophisticated man like you can possibly fall in love with an unassuming waiter--"