𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 || 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"Mommy, look! Look at my hands!" You giggled as little spurts of water shot out of your little left palm. Your mom gasped in amazement as a flame lit in your other hand. "Look, mommy!"

You jumped up and down, eyes sparkling as you showed off your new quirk. Izuku jumped along with you, staring in wonder at the wind swirling around your feet and at the house plant that began growing out of its pot. "That's so cool (y/n)! I hope I get my quirk soon and that it's just as amazing as yours!"

You nodded at your brother with a big smile on your face. "I hope so too! Then we can become heroes together." You looked up at your mother. "Right, mommy?"

"Of course, sweetie! Now why don't you and izuku go to bed so we can go to the doctor's office in the morning." She caressed your cheek with a fond smile on her face.

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"You'll be powerful one day, kid." Your doctor smiled handing you a lollipop for finishing the examination. "Train up that quirk of yours and soon you'll be able to overthrow all might!"

You laughed at the mention of your brother's favorite hero. "You really think so?"

"Sure do! You have the four elements to use at your will. I haven't seen that before. It's really amazing." You smiled at the doctor with happiness in your eyes. "Hey! Why don't we go check up on your mom and brother and see how they're doing in the other room?" She held out her hand to you with a big grin on her face.

"Sorry, kid. it's not gonna happen." You stopped walking when you heard Izuku's doctor continue to tell him and your mom how he couldn't develop a quirk.

That's where your world started to crash.