Mid-Town High

Omg hiii, thank you so much for clicking on this story, it means the world to me.  Go check out my other book Damianette one shots! Please vote, follow me, add this to your reading list, comment! Thank you again for reading this x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

' Marinette, wake up!' As much as i love Tikki, its too early. I groan loudly and a bury my head under my pillow. ' Marinette akuma!' Tikki shouts her, voice filled with distress. "You always say that, and there never is" i grumble back, i hear Tikki sigh and fly away and i do a little victory dance in my head. I fall back into a peaceful sleep, dreaming about me being the next style queen with everyone wearing my designs. My peaceful sleep ended abruptly when Tikki poured a cold glass of water on top of my head. I quickly jump up from the sudden coldness and glare at Tikki. 

"i know i didn't want to get up, but was it really necessary to pour water on me; it could have at least been warm!" Tikki gave me 'the look' and pointed to the alarm clock.

[08:39]

"Tikki, why didn't you wake me up earlier? The driver is going to be here in 6 minutes!" I shout panicking. I quickly get out of bed and go inside the bathroom to brush my teeth. I brush my teeth and  hair, i didn't have time to put it up in my usual pigtails, and then i put some deodorant. After that i start franticly looking through clothes and throwing them around, trying to find something to wear. 

'Marinette! i have some clothes for you here, that i got out while you were sleeping" Tikki hovers above a swinging chair, which has clothes on top. I thank her, grateful i have the mini goddess to keep my life in check.   

After i struggle to put my clothes on, i grab my backpack and run out out the door. (this is what Marinette looks like)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip to when Marinette arrives at her new school

The school was reasonably large, Students were crowding round the school, looking at the limo I'm currently in. I feel my self sink in to the seat more, bowing my head so they dont see me. The driver stop right in front of the gate!

I hold my breath and i felt my self lose all dignity i have, when i step out the car. Boys were whistling when i closed the car door and walked by, girls were talking about how i was attention seeker.

I wanted to cry or run away, probably both but i need to put on a brave face; i came to this school for a second chance, and that's what I'm going to get. I walk up to the girls who were talking bad about me. They looked like they were getting arrested or something when i stopped in front of them. 

"hi, I'm Marinette. I'm a transfer student from France, i would appreciate it, if you would stop call me attention seeker otherwise its classed as bullying and they have a no bullying policy here. So i would recommend you stop, otherwise i will tell the headmaster and you will probably get expelled".

"y-you wouldn't!" one of the girls reply, clearly terrified. "oh, but i would"

I'm done playing miss perfect, I'm not going to have another Lila. I walk away, smirking to my self.

I go to my first class, i wandered around the school for about ten minutes until i actually found it, and introduced my self to the class. Unfortunately, I'm in the same class as those girls, so i got a rude comments and some smiles from the guys.

" Well then, Marinette, please  may you go sit next to Mr. parker in the back. Peter, please rise your hand" i nod and star walking to the boy with his hand raised at the back. We exchanged smiles, before he quickly closed/ shut his draw. I wonder what he had in there.

Peter had chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes with flex's of green and gold in them. He had a jumper on that was a rich coloured blue and muscles hinted through it. He had an award winning smile, and he had small dimples when he did smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy, so this is kinda a short chapter, hope you guys liked it tho. thanks for reading x