Appearances

okay, so maybe I've been putting off this chapter for a few months now, and that's because im not really interested in this story anymore. I would much rather work on my other stories but since loads of you are asking me to update, I'm updating. 

*~*

"Hey, I'm Marinette" I turn around to face peter.

" Hey, I'm peter Parker. So how are you finding the school so far"

" Too be honest, its alright. I dont think many of the girls here like me" Peter chuckled and dimples appeared in his smile.

" You can always hang out with Harry, MJ and I" 

I smile and slightly nod my head before grabbing a new work book and writing down the date." I would like that" 

During the whole lesson i couldn't help but sneak glances at him. He wasn't model hot like Adrien but it would be hard to ignore how is handsome he is. Unlike Adrien, peter seems genially nice, but also mysterious. I wonder what's in his draw.

*Beep*

I freeze, the whole class was staring at me. The teacher shook her head and sighed. "I'll let you off since your new, but there's a no phone in class rule"

I nod my head, and wait until everyone looks away before grabbing my phone out my bag and unlock it. Akuma alert, and there is no ladybug to defeat it. At least chat is there, but he looks like he's barely hanging on.

 "Is that the villain in Paris?" I jump and see peter looking at my phone. i quickly look at the teacher before shaking my head. 

" Hockmoth is the main villain, those are just his pawns. I need to go" He looked at me confused but i stand up and ask the teacher to go to the bathroom before he has the chance.

*~*

after she's defeated the akuma and everything. Its now lunch time

*~*

3rd person:

Marinette quickly rushed back from Paris, using the horse miraculous  to create a portal. The school lunch hall was filled with students throwing balls around, cheerleaders practising their cheer, nerds reading science text books and the drama students acting out scenes from the twelfth night.

Marinette started looking around for peter, but he was no where to be seen. 

" Hey, girl" A girl with flaming red hair walked up behind Marinette and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm MJ, and this is harry. Peter told us you would be sitting with us, before he ran away. Wonder where he always goes"

Marinette nodded, and waved at the guy behind MJ. 

"I'm Marinette" 

" We know, i think everyone does. Your the talk of the school" The guy, harry, said while scratching the back of his neck. 

"Great" Marinette placed her head in her hands. MJ patted her shoulder and directed her over to a empty table. They all sat down, leaving a gap between harry and her for peter. 

" So, your from Paris? My dad used to take me their when i was younger, we used to stay at the mayors hotel" Marinette nodded and smiled at the thought of the hotel. It was like her second home.

" My best friend is the mayor's daughter. I'm actually have a internship with style queen, and she's the mayors wife" MJ looked surprised, then happy. However harry looked upset that Marinette also knew the mayor.

" That's great, Pete works for the daily Bugle and they take a lot of pictures of her. Though i dont think Jon Jonah Jameson and Audrey get along" Marinette nodded, smiling a the two. 

" I hate school, honestly" MJ cried out. Marinette jumped in surprised and a few people near them looked at MJ. " Peter is probably taking pictures for the bugle and here i am stuck in school. While this is the biggest fight ever, Spiderman is fighting venom" Marinette's ears perked up at the sound of Spiderman. 

"I-i gotta go" Marinette stood up, and ran out the lunch hall, her food left forgotten. (Her poor food T-T)

Marinette ran past a blond girl who was in the same class as her and went into the toilets. 

"Marinette, what are you doing?" the red mini goddess flew out her purse. "Its your first day, you cant miss any lessons. I dont want you to get the reputation of being late" Marinette sighed. 

" I might not be able to see this Spiderman again, he could have a miraculous, Tikki"  Marinette knew there would be plenty of chances to see the red and blue superhero again, but she felt desperate to leave the foreign school and jump around as ladybug.

"Marinette you cant keep leaving school, your teacher didn't care before but that was because she was terrible. You must keep making appearances. Your in NYC, and you cant just keep disappearing, you haven't got the akuma excuse now" Tikki lectured Marinette and Marinette  sighed again. 

"Your right, lunch will be over soon anyways. I might as well head to class"

======================================================================================================================

I updated, finally....

Until next time!

Also, i personally think toby Maguire was the best Spiderman (no hate if you like tom Holland or Andrew Garfield more), so most of my Spiderman references will be from his movies. I will also be using the ultimate Spiderman and the spectacular Spiderman for ideas.