I cant do this anymore

Marinette's pov:

I'm going to do it, I'm going to tell him about my feelings! Chloe thinks I shouldn't, saying 'how I can do better'. At least Adrien knows I'm not lying, and its actually Lila! He's really sweet, trying to protect Lila from getting akumatized; though yet again, what about me? Lila's been akumatized before, and it wasn't difficult to beat her, but if I got akumatized then Paris would fall. Don't think about that Marinette, Adrien still cares about you.

"umm hey Adrien!" (Marinette doesn't stutter in this story x) I walk up to him, smiling "I need to tell you something, if that's okay". Adrien looks towards Lila and Alya, who are glaring at me, and nods; whispering something into Lila's ear, she gently pulls alya's arm. Adrien smiles at me, though it looked forced. strange.

" so... Adrien, I like you... more than a friend" I smile, subconsciously twirling my hair between my fingers. He stares at me in disgust, as if I was something on his shoe. "I know" his voice was filled with venom" (see what I did there... no? ;-;)Alya told me a while back, what gives you the idea that I would ever go out with someone like you. Your nothing, just some bakers daughter, who cant even get to class on time"

Wow...just wow. He said that to my face, and he meant every word of it. Who could be so cruel too do that? I mean, he was the only one (apart from Chloe and Kagami) who knows about Lila and who she truly is; yet he still treats me like the rest.

I watch as Adrien walks away, not even glancing back at me. Once he was out the room, I start crying. Maybe I was nothing? The teachers are failing me on purpose because of Lila, I've lost all my friends to her, even my parents are avoiding me because they think Lila rumours are real.

"Marinette?" Chloe's voice fills the room. I was so lost in my train of thought, that I completely forgot I was supposed to meet Chloe at the entrance. She runs to me, wrapping her arms around me. I couldn't help, but start crying all over again. "shhhh... Mari. Its going to be okay, why dont you come round mine tonight?" i nod, pulling out of the hug. I try my best to smile at her, though it didn't reach my eyes.

We walk out side, waiting for Chloe's limo. I turn my face away from pedestrians, embarrassed by my red blotchy face. " Marinette, what happened?" Chloe asked. Her voice was kind and reassuring. If I told her what happened, would she just laugh in my face and tell me its true, would she leave me like everyone else has? no, Chloe isn't like that, she used to bully me but now we're friends; she's like a sister to me.

" he said, that he knew I liked him because alya told him, and I'm nothing, and I didn't really have a chance with someone like him. Which is all true, nobody will ever like me" Chloe's car pulls up, and her butler opens her door from us. Chloe lets me go in first, then follows after me. Once we start moving, Chloe turn towards me, she looked angry.

"Marinette! your right, nobody will ever like you, they will love you. Marinette your the kindest, sweetest, bravest and clumsiest person I've ever met, and any guy would be lucky to have you. Adrien's wrong, your too good for him, not the other way around. okay" I smile at her, feeling much better.

We arrive at Chloe dad's hotel, most of my stuff was already there. I might as well move in, after all my parents are neglecting me, and Chloe is happy enough to let my stay here. They definitely have the space.  

We spend the rest of the afternoon watching stranger things, doing each others hair and nails, while eating popcorn and chocolate. I was still really hurt by what Adrien said, but I tried to smile for Chloe. 

"Chloeeee" the mayors voice echo's off the walls, I have a surprise for you. "is Marinette there?" we both just giggle, the mayor has became something like my foster dad. He's always there for me and Chloe, and is happy for me stay the night and everything. I think after I helped Chloe realise its okay to let her guard down, and not have to be the best at everything, she became a lot nicer to everyone around her (including her dad).

"yeah! hold up, we're coming" Chloe and I walk out of her room to see her dad and... mum? "your mum as decided to spend the weekend here!" Chloe runs up to her mum, while they both embrace, and smile to her dad. "Audrey, you remember Marinette? "

"of course I do, she's an amazing fashion designer, though she did decline my offer to go work for me in New York but that neither here or there." I smile, glad she forgave me. 

"its a pleasure to see you again Mrs Bourgeois" I smile, Chloe gives me a side hug. "mother, you wont believe what's happened since you left! you know those incompetent fools in my class" Audrey nods "well, they've been bullying Marinette and even her parents have stopped talking to her! Its awful, and Adrien has became such a bully. Why did I even become friends with him in the first place, I have no idea" Audrey and André give me  sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry"

"thank you, you guys are like my family, so I dont really care " I smile. 

"Marinette, if things are that bad, I'm happy for you to work as my apprentice in new York. I know you've already said no, but giving the circumstances, i think you ought to reconsider".  Wow, working for style queen is a huge career boost, plus ill be able to go see new York! It would be nice to get away from all the drama too. But what about my responsibilities as ladybug? Since I'm the new guardian, I could always use the horse miraculous.

"what about Chloe? I cant leave you here, especially with me gone, Lila's lies are going to be aimed at you"

" oh Mari bug, I was thinking about going to England, but you were the only reason I didn't leave. If you go to new York, then ill head to London to study acting".  We were practically beaming. This could actually work!

"okay, ill do it Mrs Bourgeois" I was jumping up and down with excitement, Chloe following my lead. "please, call me Audrey, you best call your parents to see if you can go. If they say yes, then we'll leave Sunday night". This is actually happening! "okay, ill be a second!"

Once in Chloe's room, I shut the door and dial my parents. 

"What do you want, we just sat down from working all day" my mood dropped, my mums voice was harsh and cold instead of its usual cheery self. 

"I wanted to know if I could move to new York, one of my friends parent wants to take me" 

"sure whatever, as long as your not my problem" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I end the call quickly, not wanting to hear my mothers voice any long than I must. I open up Chloe's door, and shout "WE'RE GOING TO NEW YORK!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, this is my first chapter! yay, shall I make them meet in the next chapter, or should I wait? Also would you like this to be in peters pov or stay in Marinette's or should I change every other chapter? 

Sorry about grammar and spellings, my writing and editing isn't very good. The next chapter will be out by next Monday! pls vote, add to your stories (so you know when I've added a new chapter) and follow me. 

Martha