Chapter 31 - Irresistable

Start from the beginning

"What Y/N! Whats so god damn important that you wont leave me the fuck alone!"

"You know what! Fuck you!" you said as you placed your pointer finger on his chest.

"I just wanted to let you know that Im fucking pregnant!"

You watched his face turn white as you screamed the oh so joyous news to him, not caring enough to stop and let him process what you were saying.

"And before you ask, yes Spencer! Its yours!"

"Y/N... I-I"

"You what?!"

"How do I know its mine?"

Your mouth dropped as soon as those poisonous words came out of his mouth, your heart began to beat faster and faster as your anger filled up your entire body. You felt like you were going to punch the living daylights out of him.

"What the fuck did you just say?!"

"Y/N, I-Im sorry! I didn't mean to say that!"

"No, its fine. It's completely fine! Im just another fucking whore anyways right? That's what I always was to you!" you screamed louder than ever before, not really caring about if anyone could hear you.

"No! That's not true! I-I didn't mean to say that, I swear! I love you.." he whispered the last part with puppy dog eyes that just made you want to choke him.

"Aww, you love me? Did you also love me when you had your dick in her mouth?" you said in the bitchiest way possible as you clicked the button for the elevator doors to open.

"Y/N, please. I-I love you and I know you love me too" he whispered to you with a shaky voice, trying to grab your arm as you backed away from him.

You closed your eyes as you tried holding back the tears, you didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that you still loved him.

"If I ever told you that I loved you just know that I fucking regret it."

He stayed completely silent after that, the words you chose to say had hit him exactly where it hurt.

Spencer was always afraid of you falling out of love with him. He just never expected it to actually be his fault that your relationship crumbled.

The elevator doors finally opened, you stayed behind and waited for him to get the hell out.

"Im sorry that I caused you so much pain, Angel. I promise that I will never do it again, and I will spent the rest of my life trying to make it up to you" he whispered to you as he stepped out.

The elevator doors closed once again. The feeling of absolute loneliness hitting you once more as you felt yourself grow weak. You thought this was going to be such a beautiful moment, now it will forever be laced with pain and broken promises that he had made to you. The promises of unconditional love and support he so quickly forgot about.

You made your way back to the 4th floor, faking a smile as you approached the team. This wasn't going to ruin your first night back, you werent going to let it.
——————————
One week later...

It had been a week since you had, as you liked to say, resurrected from the dead.

You had been staying at Emilys apartment, it had been.... chaotic to say the least.

Spencer had tried to call you multiple times after your argument, you didn't answer of course. You just held this overwhelming grudge towards him, you had a good reason to just absolutely loath him but you just... you were still madly in love with him.