Chapter 20 - Prisoner

Warnings: penetrative sex, sex in public place, light spanking, daddy kink

Today was the day.

You finally got to see Spencer after a month of just letters and photographs. You woke up extra early, making sure you had enough time to get all dolled up for him. You would be the first woman hes seen in a month ,so you were dressing to impress.

You walked over to your closet and pulled out a v-neck lavender top with long sleeves. You paired it with a black fitted skirt that hit you mid-thigh and some black heels. You let your hair loose and added some mascara and lip gloss to your look. Spencer liked your makeup natural.

You finished getting ready with a spritz of warm vanilla sugar perfume. Grabbing your keys and purse, you made your way out of the apartment.

You walked over to your car and hopped in, looking at yourself in the mirror once more before starting to drive.

You drove approximately 30 minutes to get to the Correctional Facility. You found a parking spot and sat there for 10 minutes, trying to pull yourself together. You finally did so by taking in a deep breath. You got out of your car and began to make your way to the visitors lounge.

You got your visitors badge and waited for an officer to escort you to the interrogation room. One finally did so and walked you over to a secluded room.

There no cameras or windows in sight.

You walked in and sat down on the chair facing the table, waiting patiently as they brought Spencer over to you.

You hear someone walking into the room, the hairs on the back of your neck beginning to spike up at the sound of his voice.

"Y/N" said Spencer as a whisper, you immediately got up and turned around, seeing the man you loved for the first time in a month.

"Spencie" you say with a smile, reaching out to hug him.

Before you got too close though, the officer intervened.

"Hey! No hugging."

You apologized and sat back down at the table, watching attentively as Spencer was guided to the seat in front of you.

The officer removed Spencers handcuffs and made his way out of the room.

You immediately turned around a took a hold of Spencers hands, holding them tightly. You felt that if you let them go, he would slip away once more.

"You're here" Spencer finally spoke up, sounding suprised.

"Of course im here babe. I would've come sooner ,but the Bureau wouldn't let me" you said cupping his cheek, noticing all of the brusing it had endured.

"My god, love. What happened to your face?"

"Oh um, a guy stole my things and when i tried to get them back, him and his friends beat me up" he said almost ashamed. You quickly grew angry as you also took notice off a cut in his arm and his leg.

You got up and walked over to his side of the table, starting to inspect his face closely.

"Why didnt you tell me about it in our letters?"

"Because I knew you would've raised hell if you found out" he said looking up at you, his hand making its way to hold yours.