Ch. 20. Realisation.

Start from the beginning

"Jass, watch out!" But it's too late. From the right corner a truck came to its fullest speed. But I can't control the car. It's too late. Papa pushed me at his full force and I fall out from the car by braking the door. I hit the road and rolled over. A sudden pain hits me hard. But till then the deed is done. The truck hits our car. And I....

I gasped out loudly and sits up on the bed, greedy taking large breaths. There is a dull pain in my heart. The nightmares are coming again. Making me more weak. I panted closing my eyes, trying to normal my breath. I rubbed my face with my hands, pushing my hairs out from my face, which are fall looses from the bun. I opened my eyes and my vision falls in utter darkness. A slide light came from my behind, making a twilight zone in the room. I looked more deeply. But it's not my room. Where am I?

I look frantically around everywhere. What is the place? I looked behind me and noticed the big glass window which I already knew from before. I am at Aman's house, more clearly in his room. But how am I came here? At last my eyes stopped at a corner. There is someone sitting there, a dim light came from a thing. I narrowed my eyes to see clearly. But then the lights lit up and I saw him. On the couch Aman is sitting, a laptop on his lap. He is looking at me. Maybe he switched the lights on.

He closed the laptop and leaned back to the couch. His hairs are fanning too close to his eyes. I forget why I am here as I wachted him.

"How do you feel?"

His voice make me to come back to my senses. But why did I feel something? And what am I doing here? Last time I was in  my house....

Then I remembered everything. The nightclub, Mike and I were talking. Then a man came and wanted to talk to him about some information. But as Aman wasn't there Mike didn't left me alone. And tugged me with him to a room. There were three people, sitting with drinks. And suddenly they closed the door and attacked Mike. But he turned down the whole table and all the bottles and glasses are broke with loud sound. And then....

Then what? Why I can't remember anything else? What happened after that? Is Mike ok? I remember they had guns with them. I rubbed my head, trying to soothing the dull headache.

He came towards the bed and takes a glass from the side table. I looked him from my side vision.

"Drink." I hold the glass and then noticed how dry my throat feels, as if I am thristy from ages. I drinks the whole glass in one time.

"What happened? Why am I here?" I noticed how hushed my own voice is heard.

"You had a panic attack." He frowned and seats near me on the bed. So close that I can feel his body heat. I unintentionally backed a little. He noticed this but didn't say anything.

Oh! So I had a panic attack. That's why I feel like this. And can't remember anything afterward.

"Umm.. is Mike ok?" On hearing my question his jaw ticked. Oh, no! Is he hurt?

" What triggered it?" He suddenly asking me. "Your attack. What triggered it? Doctor said it wasn't your first time." His eyes are trying to make hole in my own eyes. I stirred nervously and give up.

"Broken glasses." I whispered, trying to not to be heard by him. But he heard. He just nods his head and speaks

"You didn't answer me. How are you feeling? "

" Awfull! I guess?" I looked at him. A small smile on his face. "I'm hungry." I added slowly.

"Come." He gets up from the bed. I also. I looked at the window. It's night time.

"What time is it?" I looked around and noticed a big wall clock. It's 3 a.m.

"I'm sorry for bothering you both. But you should took me to my house. It's nothing I can't handle."