Charles X Reader - The Valley

hi so this was requested so tysm to the person that requested this i am literally so appreciative of you!! i will literally write anything so pls request

{this reader is written as a cis female who uses she/her pronouns!!}

THIS IS A NSFW/SMUT STORY SO PLEASE DON'T RESAD THIS IF YOU ARE LIKE TEN AJAHSHAJAJ

thank you so so much for taking the time out of your day to read this!

summary - you and charles have been together for some time now and he wants to take you somewhere special

"Y/N!" You hear the sound of the voice of the man you love coming towards you. "Y/N, come with me." Charles smiles down at you. You're stitching up an old skirt of Molly's, sitting on a look at the edge of camp, overlooking the view at Horseshoe Overlook.

"I don't know what you're up too, Smith, but anything to get away from Miss Grimshaw's never ending chores," you grin, "so where are we off too? Valentine?"

"I thought we could go someplace new. I know where we're going. It's a surprise, I guess," Charles says, almost as if he's shy.

"Sounds fun," you slip your hand into his and give it a squeeze.

Charles Smith is different to any man you have ever met. Quiet. Smart. Calm. Collected. Plus, you've never ever felt the way you feel about

You hop onto the back of Taima, his horse, and you wrap your arms around Charles. You love the feel of him in your arms.

After what feels like about an hour or so, the horse starts to come to a slow and Charles turns around to look at you. "Do you trust me?" He says, sliding off Taima and hitching her up to a nearby tree.

"Of course I trust you, Charles. What kind of question is that?" you laugh, as he lifts you off Taima.

"Just close your eyes, ok? And keep them closed," you hear the amusement in his voice as he guides you with your eyes shut down what feel like a small hill, perhaps.

"Ok, open." Your eyes widen as you look at the most beautiful view you've ever seen. A cascading waterfall practically next to you, deer and rabbits frolicking in the grass at the other side of a small river. You have a perfect view of the setting sun in the distance. And the best part of all was Charles had set up a little camp right on the edge of the bank. "This is so lovely, Charles. You truly think of everything. I love you, you know that?"

"And I love you too."

you grab his hand and you both sit at the campfire, talking about everything you could think of you.

You had the kind of effect on Charles that made him actually want to talk. As you moved closer to him, you also seemed to be having another kind of effect on him.

You kissed his cheek and whispered quietly in his ear, "Charles." He can hear the desperation in your voice. It's been a little while since you've been able to get away from camp.

!!!NSFW STARTS HERE!!!

Charles pulls you towards him, gentle but powerful. As you straddle his lap, you both start unbuttoning each other shirts, stopping only to exchange heart stopping kisses. You slowly grind your hips together, desperately removing each other's clothes, your hands all over each other.

"Hurry, Charles," you hiss into his ear with pleasure, your eyes rolling back in your head. Charles ran his hands down through your hair and down your body, admiring every part of you, before gently sliding into you, his lips against your neck. Charles was quiet, occasionally letting out soft grunts, turning you on even more.

You clasped his chest as you both rode through your climax's together, moaning as one.

!!!NSFW ENDS HERE!!!

—————————

You lay down in the tent, Charles sleeping next to you peacefully. You had never actually seen him sleep, you were usually the first to fall asleep and the last to wake up. He looked so careless and peaceful when he was asleep, like he didn't have to worry about Dutch's many plans and hunting and jobs. He was just him. And you loved him so much.

OH MY GOD I LITERALLY AM SO SORRY TO THE PERSON WHO REQUESTED THIS NOT ONLY DID I TAKE AGES BUT ITS NOT EVEN GOOD AND THE NSFW IS SO SHORT I AM SO SORRY I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH XXX