Ye Jiao's eyes kept staring at Qi Yun's hand.

Ye Jiao has an average liking for boiled eggs. Compared with dry boiled eggs, she has always liked to eat fried eggs, or custard is also delicious.

It's just that Qi Yun said that the boiled eggs in white water are more nourishing than those, and they are better for the body. Ye Jiao obediently eats one every morning.

But eating it every day doesn’t mean it’s delicious. It’s also called stuffing it into your mouth every time.

But Ye Jiao liked watching Qi Yun peeling eggs.

The man's hands are beautiful, with long fingers and strong joints. They are not as pale as before. Qi Yun, who has been raised a little bit, has some complexion on his face, and the back of his hands is no longer blue, but like jade. .

Ye Jiao likes to look at his hands very much. They are very elegant in everything they do, and they look good when they peel eggs.

After hearing what Qi Yun said clearly, Ye Jiao raised her head.

Qi Yun said to wear a fur coat, Ye Jiao also knew how thick the fur coat was, thinking that it would not be cold, she nodded and agreed to go see the snow scene together, and when she heard that plum blossoms can be used as snacks At that time, he smiled even more.

In fact, Ye Jiao has seen a lot of plum blossoms. The little ginseng, who has lived for a thousand years, saw the plum blossoms after the snow for thousands of years in the mountains, but she never felt so beautiful.

But now that Qi Yun said that plum blossoms can be eaten, she immediately became interested.

Even if Little Ginseng hasn't really eaten something made of plum blossoms, in her heart, Qi Yun is an almighty person, and she hasn't missed what she said so far. He said it was delicious, and it must be delicious.

After breakfast, Qi Yun wrapped in a thick fur and went to the front hall, while Ye Jiao put on a cloak and was going to Liu shi.

Xiao Su helped Ye Jiao tie the cloak belt, and said in his mouth: "Second young lady, how bright is the cloak you wore before, and it must look pretty tight with the snow outside, why change to this red one?"

It's not that the red one is not pretty, it's just that in Xiao Su's opinion, this style is a bit old, and it's not as good as the previous one.

Little Ginseng touched the top of Xiao Su's head and smiled and said, "This is a gift from mother. When my mother gave it to me, she said, this is something she brought out of her natal family. It must be very cherished. Since it was given to me, I'm going to wear it to let my mother know that I sincerely like her for her kindness. It's like if you give me something, you can only rejoice when you see me like you, right?"

Xiao Su is just a kid in his early ten years old, but fortunately he is clever and clever.

This principle was taught by the little fox to the little ginseng. The little fox made a fox brush for her scholar Langjun. It was the little fox's own hair. The scholar once forgot to use it, and the little fox grabbed his ears for a long time.

Ye Jiao, who was still a small ginseng at the time, was dumbfounded when she looked at it, and she wrote it down.

You always have to take out the things that others send, use them as they should be used, and wear them as they should be worn, so as to live up to their good intentions.

Lady of Fortune, Jiao Niangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें