I thought about a mess of distractions in my head, but I still couldn't control the acceleration of my heartbeat.

Until Ye Jiao left, Qi Yun still felt a loud bang in his ears, and his mouth was inexplicably dry.

Taking a deep breath, Qi Yun sat up, but he lowered his head and lifted the quilt to look inside. The man quickly lay down again.

In order to prevent Ye Jiao from seeing the strangeness, Qi Yun prepared to lie down more by himself.

Compared with Qi Yun's nervousness, Ye Jiao seemed much more at ease and in a good mood.

She was able to spend the night with him without fever, which was obviously the result of his body getting better.

What Ye Jiao has been looking forward to most is the health of her husband. Now that Qi Yun's body is improving, Ye Jiao is naturally happy.

She combed a bun, picked a lilac-colored robe and put it on. Ye Jiao watched it early, so she went outside to take a look at the newly planted medicinal flowers.

As soon as she left the house, she saw Fang shi who was standing at the courtyard gate holding little Shitou.

Ye Jiao hadn't had a face-to-face with Fang shi for a long time. When she saw her now, Ye Jiao smiled and said, "Sister-in-law got up early." Then she reached out and beckoned to the little stone, "Little Shitou, call auntie."

The stone immediately replied, "Auntie!"

Fang Shi also smiled and nodded to Ye Jiao, looking very kind, and said to Ye Jiao: "Mother said that it is almost the end of the year when I look at it. Everyone wants to talk about the New Year together. I'm here to see you."

Ye Jiao said: "Sister-in-law, go to the small room and wait, drink some tea to warm it up, I'll come right away." After that, she turned around and went to the corridor to call Xiaosu over.

Xiaosu ran to Ye Jiao: "Second young lady."

"Where did the two pots of auspicious flowers that I brought back yesterday were placed?" Ye Jiao asked, looking at both sides.

Xiaosu pointed his finger at the wing room: "The flower looks delicate and delicate. Yesterday, the second young master asked me to put it in the wing room for fear that it might freeze in the yard."

After hearing this, Ye Jiao breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that fortunately, she had a mate. She had forgotten about the auspicious flowers yesterday. If it were not for Qi Yun's instructions, I am afraid that two pots of flowers and one pot would not be kept in one night.

She took Xiaosu to the wing, squatted down and touched the red petals of the lucky flower, and found that they were still lingering.

This flower should grow in the water. Now it will not grow well when buried in the soil.

Ye Jiao stood up, looked left and right, and pointed to the fish tank, "Can I use that?"

Xiao Su wanted to ask what it was for, but suddenly realized that Qi Yun had flattened the flowerbeds in the garden for Ye Jiao a while ago, so he immediately stopped and nodded: "The second lady can do whatever she wants. Did I lose the fish?"