ღ - 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓅𝒾𝒸𝓃𝒾𝒸

[𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦] ¡!

I just got home and here's one of the specials :). My friend suggested I do one-shots so here you go. RHYLEE IF UR READING THIS BOB THE TOMATO IS TRASH. ALSO, RHYLEE I'M SORRY I FORGOT WE'RE MARRIED! I got Korean food from a Korean store and I'm so excited to make emmmm There's some Crazy Rich Asians and Jane the Virgin references :) I cringe at the contact names -Ali

I plan to write/post the other two one-shots tomorrow. And another chapter. Rhylee says not to overwork myself but it's finee 😁

(This is a part of the series but just a time skip, but the next chapter won't be in the time skip if that makes sense)

(f/f) - favorite flowers (r/h) - random hill (f/b) - favorite breakfast (f/m) - favorite meal

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

(Time Skip to May): Oikawa's POV: Our 5-month anniversary was tomorrow and I barely planned anything. I wanted to make this one extra special. (y/n) has done so much for me. She's always been there for me. Even if I did something horrible. Our anniversary was tomorrow and I don't have anything planned. I came up with 3 different date ideas, which took me 3 hours. A starlight picnic, an arcade date, or a cruise dinner date. I didn't know if (y/n) liked games so I scratched that idea. The cruise date would have to be tomorrow and it was fully booked. Leaving the starlight picnic. I had no clue how I was going to plan everything in less than a day.

Akina Sato

oikawaaa what'd you plan for your 5-month anniversary with (y/n)

Tooru Oikawa

i barely planned this but a starlight picnic

ooh I know she'll love that!

i have no clue how to set it up or plan it

you haven't planned it?!

nope

oh my gosh Oikawa i stg

i'll go shopping for everything soon i swear

good i'll help you set it up tomorrow

Thank you

Always get her (f/f) she loves those :)

I went grocery shopping for food specifically snacks for tomorrow. I got distracted and got lost. My dumbass thought I was with (y/n) since I usually go shopping with her and started looking for her. I called Iwa and Akina to help out and I think I interrupted their date. Iwa found blankets, baskets, lanterns, etc. While Akina helped me out on looking for snacks. We bought a lot of food even though it was just going to be (y/n) and me. I thanked both of them for helping, and Akina said she'd meet me at the top of (r/h) at 5:00. I poured all my feelings into one card that I stayed up late writing. I planned to get her (f/f) tomorrow morning for the picnic. Then her other gift was getting here just in time. (y/n) called me 7 times, but I knew she just wanted to know what we were doing tomorrow.

Darling 🧸🤎

oikawa answerrrr :((

Tooru oikawa