Resurrections and Championships

The Night Officer raises a wary eye when the door clicks open. With Stiles and Scott behind him, Stilinski approaches the desk. "It's two in the morning," the night officer reminded, seeing as this was a quiet night. 

"Believe me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important," Noah pleaded, to which Stiles pulls Scott and Miriam aside to whisper to him. 

"We look at the hospital stuff first, okay?" Stiles whispered to the two.

"Why?" Miriam questioned, not seeing the correlation.

"Because Jackson committed all the murders except for one, remember?"

"The pregnant girl. Jessica," Scott remembered, knowing there was something else to the case.

"Since Matt had to kill her himself, someone at the hospital could have seen him," Stiles suggested, which sounded like a lead.

"Boys," Stilinski waves them over as the night officer buzzes the door open. With Stiles and Scott peering over his shoulder, Stilinski clicks through security footage on his screen. "I don't know, guys. Look at this. There was a six car pile-up that night. The hospital was jammed." 

"Just keep going. He'd have to pass a camera on that floor to get to Jessica. He's got to be on the footage somewhere-," Stiles figured, but something within the footage caught Miriam's attention.

"Hold on, stop. Did you see that? Scroll back," Stilinski moves the footage back and then pauses on the image of a young man walking down the corridor.

"That's him. That's Matt," Stiles figured, which he kept his eyes glued to the screen.

"All I see is the back of someone's head," Noah pointed out, seeing as he couldn't see the significance. 

"Matt's head. I sit behind him in history. He has a very distinct cranium," his son figured, though his dad still had a hard time believing it.

"Are you crazy?"

"Fine, then look at his jacket. How many people wear black leather jackets?" Hoping it was enough to prove to his father, Noah hadn't seen the importance.

"Millions. Literally."

"Can you scroll forward? There has to be a shot of him coming at a camera, right?" Scott figured, which sounded like a decent idea.

Stilinski keeps the footage going. "Stop, stop, stop! There he is again," Miriam noticed, seeing how there wasn't a change in his appearance from before to now.

"You mean there's the back of his head again," Noah assumed.

"But look. He's talking to someone," Scott leans in for a clearer view.

"He's talking to my mom." With that, he pulled out his phone to call his mom, as if wanting to know if she encountered him.

"Scott, you know how many people Ideal with in a day?" Melissa asked over the phone.

"This one's sixteen. He's got dark hair, looks like a normal teenager-," Scott began describing him, but Stiles yelled something to be heard over the other side of the phone.

"Tell her he looks evil."

"Scott, I already talked to the police about this," while Scott talked, Miriam rushed to grab their yearbook and flipped through the pages in an attempt to find him.

"Got it," setting the book in front of them, she placed her finger over Matt's picture.

"Okay, one sec'. I'm going to send you a picture of him." Scott quickly snaps a photo with his phone and hits send. "You get it?"