t w e n t y n i n e

Depuis le début

"Let him go." Carl warned stepping into the room with the killing bat.

"Get my brother back in here now or the kid swings the bat." Ian added and Tire glanced over his shoulder to see Carl holding the bat firmly in his hands.

"Bring him back in asshole." I urged but Ian stopped me from stepping forward.

"Okay, keep your shit straight and I'll pull him in." Tire reasoned as he backed away from the window pulling Lip back in with him.

"What the hell is going on?" Fiona questioned appearing at the door with Steve who's shirt was unbuttoned.

"Carl has it covered." Debbie pointed out, Lip stepped over beside me and Tire looked nervously at all of us.

"It was just a joke, okay?" Tire spoke keeping his eyes on Carl.

A few seconds passed and Carl swung the bat hitting Tire's left knee. I accidentally gripped Lip's arm and he glanced down at me with a half smile. I let go and everyone cheered for Carl, Lip and Steve picked him up and held him on their shoulders as they brought him downstairs. Carl was absolutely ecstatic, we all gathered in the kitchen while Ian made sure Tire left. He was limping out the door, Lip and Steve put Carl down and took the bat from him.

"I think that calls for pizza, what do you think guys?" Steve offered and Carl nodded in agreement.

Fiona pulled Steve aside to talk privately while the rest of us went back to the living room. I stood at the back of couch after feeling my phone buzz in my pocket, it was a text from Mia asking why I was avoiding her. I sighed and slipped my phone back into my pocket not knowing what to say to her.

"Everything okay?" Lip asked from behind me.

"Yeah, I presume you got caught and that's why Tire tried to kill you." I lied changing the subject before he asked more questions.

"I did, but it was this professor guy. He was impressed with my scores, he gave me his card. He works at the University of Chicago, I thought for sure he was going to call the cops on me." Lip explained and my eyes widened.

"That's great, you're going to contact him right?" I questioned because Lip didn't seem overly excited.

"I'm not sure yet, I don't even know if I want to go to college anyway." Lip shot back and I just nodded my head.

I turned around but Lip still leaned close to me, I felt his warm breath on my neck and near my ear.

"I've gotta go help Kash pack deliveries so count me out for pizza." Ian stated before leaving, I tried to keep my focus on the tv but then I felt Lip's fingers dance along my waist.

"Why don't we go upstairs?" Lip suggested with a smirk on his face.

"And do what?" I pretended to play dumb.

"You'll just have to wait and find out." Lip whispered in my ear before he walked upstairs.

I waited a minute or two to follow incase Grace saw me but she seemed to be engrossed by the tv. I entered Lip's room at the end of the hallway and pushed up against the door causing it to close behind me. I gasped slightly his forcefulness but also noticing the lustful look in his eye. He dipped his head down and kissed me with need.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and tugged on his messy hair which made him groan. His tongue ran over my bottom lip and I caressed his tongue with mine, I felt his hands grip my thighs and he lifted me up holding me against the door.

"What if they hear us from downstairs?" I panicked pulling away to look at Lip.

"They won't, we'll be quick." Lip quipped before kissing me hungrily again.

I began unbuttoning his shirt eager to feel his warm skin against mine, I pushed it off his shoulders letting it fall to the floor behind him. I pulled my henley over my head and Lip started peppering kisses along my neck, I gripped his shoulders urging my hips forward to brush against his. He gripped the cups of my bra and pulled them down letting his mouth run down from my neck to my breasts. I whimpered but bit my lip to hold it back, I was still very conscious of the fact that someone could catch us any second but the thought was also thrilling.

I cupped Lip's face in my hands and connected our lips again in a searing kiss.

"You ready?" Lip asked and I nodded, he put me down so I could slip my leggings and panties off.

He maneuvered out of his jeans, he took a foil wrapper out of his back pocket and dropped his boxers to the floor letting his hard cock hit his lower stomach. He slid the condom and lifted me again with his arms, I was fixated by the way his biceps tensed. I moaned into his neck as he entered me, he waited a second or two before shifting his hips. I gasped as his hips thrust into mine faster, my back hitting the door progressively. At this point they could most definitely hear us from downstairs but I didn't care, the feeling of Lip's hot skin against mine was enough to distract me.

He rocked his hips harder and I began to clench around him, the familiar knotting sensation building up in the pit of my stomach. His heavy groans filled my ears as he leaned into me pressing me further against the door. I moved my hips against his creating the friction we both needed in that moment, Lip grunted when I clenched around him again. My chest brushed off his and I shuddered when I felt the knotting sensation dissolve into pleasure, my thighs shook violently and Lip continued thrusting into me. I bit down on his shoulder slightly and that was enough to send him over the edge, his weight collapsed onto mine against the door that was sure to have left some marks on my back.

I boldly gripped his jaw and turned his head towards mine, I kissed him hard pulling away before he could respond. I was digging this whole deeper and deeper by the minute.

Author's Note;
Sorry guys I was going to update last night but I was debating whether to do smut or not because I thought it'd be too soon again but then I ended up falling asleep while writing anyway.

Do you think Beth was worried about Lip when Tire held him out the window?

Will Ian encourage Beth to try have a relationship with Lip?

Let me know your thoughts and please remember to vote too, I can't thank you guys enough for all of the support lately. This book has officially reached over 5k reads which I didn't think would ever happen, I'll see you at the end of the next chapter.

UNEDITED