Going back to school

Well we are going to school today and my hair is still comming out. I can't tell Katie or anyone else yet at least. During class i had a math test and the teacher called on me and asked "  Alexa Mendoza are you ok?" I looked at her and said " yeah.. yeah I am ok." Spencer was in the class and said " your mom wants you Katie and I to go home now." Mon is always the one to pull me out of class 2 hours early. Once we all got home we all ran into my room and sat down on my bed. "Katie you need to sit down." Katie was pacing back and forth and finally sat down beside me and Spencer. Mom came up to my room and said " Okay Alexa and Katie you need to stay home from school." I looked at mom and said " Okay will do now good bye." Spencer came to kiss me and said " everything is going to be okay." I looked at him and accidently reached the back of my head and hair came out and Katie asked " Alexa Mendoza was that what i think it is?" She used my last name against me i looked at her and said " Yes..that was my hair it has been comming out." Katie looked at me and said " okay." I was so upset and i ran to her house. This time i was so freaking mad i didn't want to talk to anyone anymore.