Sumire took more than half a minute to answer.

Somehow, Nene managed to tag Sumire along with the group. Y/n had no problem with it, although the apparition who clung on her seemed to.

"I don't like her," Hanako mumbled as he watched Nene and Sumire chatting on the other corner of the elevator. "Maybe it's because of that Aoi girl who pushed us into the hole."

"Hm." Y/n looked up in thought. "What happened up there? We left Akane-kun with Aoi-chan... Will he be okay?"

"Probably. Although I hate him, he's still part of the seven mysteries." Hanako smirked as he poked the girl's cheek. "Put some trust on a fellow mystery, eighth-chan."

Y/n blinked as she looked at him. A feeling of doubt rising in her chest as she looked away. Hanako seemed like he was planning something. And the fact that Y/n had no clue on whatever it is just made her scared.

"... Yes, seven-sama."

Hanako looked at the girl. A small frown on his face as he looked towards the other side.

At this point, he had started regretting his decision.

"Akane-san isn't here."

Akane Aoi never felt more scared in his entire life. The darkness didn't make him this scared, nor did the weird-looking supernaturals who pass by him everyday. Yet the three words Teru told him had him shaking already.

"You..." Akane grabbed the blonde male's collar" ... Bastard!" He then threw a punch at his face. No words could describe the amount of fear and anger he was feeling right now.

He had just managed to finally get closer to Aoi— but at what cost?

"Why... Why didn't you say anything?!" Teru didn't fight back. He knows the boy was angry. He understands why. "Even if I told you, it wouldn't have done any good."

Teru looked up. "Are you done yet?"

Akane gritted his teeth in anger before letting go of Teru. He started walking back to the direction they came from, in hopes of finding the blue-haired girl, who he had made a promise with.

"What are you going to do?" Teru stood up.

"Isn't it obvious?!" Akane's small walks had turned into running. "I'm going back to where Ao-chan is! I'm sure I can still make it on time!"

He crouched down, a hand covering his mouth and the other on his stomach.

Teru looked down at the boy in pity. He really had no clue on how to comfort him. All he wanted to do was make sure that the both of them could head out the place in one piece.

"Why did you only bring me out..."

Teru didn't respond. Instead, he looked at the supernatural infront of them with a glare. "Aoi, stay right there."

He stood up and took out his blade. He lured the supernatural away from Akane.

As he took a step back, the supernatural froze.

Teru's eyes widened as it shattered into tiny shards of glass. This was when he realized the situation.

The blonde male quickly dragged Akane. The boy looked at him in confusion.

"Let's go meet the clock keepers." Teru looked forward. "It seems we're out of time."

"Oh."

Y/n stopped by the doorway of the classroom as soon as she found the male apparition sitting on the window sill, looking down at whatever there was down there.