30 ᯾ Study Camp ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵗʷᵒ

"Ah, so you were all in here, huh?"

"Well, we're delighted to see you attending the meeting..." Shijima smiled when making eye contact with the human. ".. Aimi-chan."

Y/n snickered as she went towards Tsuchigumori, who raised a brow at her. She sat beside him as she glanced at Hanako, who gave her a small smile. The girl smiled back.

"Shall we resume the meeting?" Number one asked. All the other school mysteries nodded in agreement. Y/n stayed seated, her arms crossed as she listened to the discussion silently.

"Mind explaining why you'd suddenly come to the meeting?" Tsuchigumori looked at the girl. "Not to mention, why aren't you with the others? Don't you have study camp to attend to."

"Yeah." Y/n sighed. "That was until a school mystery decided to appear and take one of my classmates."

"Number six, huh..?" Tsuchigumori looked forward tiredly. "Well, don't get yourself into to much trouble with him. You're lifespan is already short enough, we don't want you going around and-" the man stopped when seeing a guilty look on Y/n's face. "Nevermind, you're gonna go ahead anyway."

"That's right." Y/n smiled. "I'm just waiting for this meeting to end. I wanna go and ask Fox-san for the entrance to number six's boundary."

"I'm guessing someone didn't want you going along with them?"

"Yeah, they didn't want me to go with them." Y/n waved her hands around. "Saying it was too dangerous and that I may die if I'd go with them."

"I don't disagree." Tsuchigumori rolled his eyes. "You're head is already bleeding, and you're not even tending to it. Right now, you may die because of blood loss."

"Right." Y/n grimaced. "Forgot about this thing."

"Yeah, sure." Tsuchigumori sighed as he crossed his arms. "Get that treated first, then I'll let you go and talk to number two."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Alright!"

"Oh?" Y/n blinked as an elevator opened infront of her, revealing the faces of Akane and Nene, both with a look of disbelief. "Nice to see you both still in one piece."

"Y/n-chan?!" Nene screamed as she looked at the person beside Y/n. "And Yako-san?! Wait! Did you lead-"

"Here's your stop." Yako gave the H/c-haired girl a smirk before turning her heels. "Anyway, I'll get going. Be safe, number eight." With that, Yako left.

Y/n scratched her cheek as she gave Nene and Akane a nervous grin.

"So? What did I miss?"