32 ᯾ Study Camp ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

"What?"

"Eh?"

"Huh?"

The three opened their eyes in confusion. They looked around the area they were in, and it was a place they've never seen before.

"Where are we?!" Nene shrieked as she let go of Y/n and Hanako's arm and stood up, looking around to see if anyone was there to help them. "Y/n-chan, Hanako-kun, do you know where we are?"

"I don't know.." Y/n grumbled. I forgot.

"No..." Hanako mumbled as he looked around. He helped Y/n stand up and quickly pulled the two girls beside him for safety.

They all heard the crows as they stood together.

"Maybe we're in the underworld..." Nene mumbled in fear as she fiddled her fingers. Y/n raised a brow and looked at the girl. "I doubt the underworld would look like this, Nene-chan.."

"But doesn't it make sense..? Aoi said we'll never be able to go back, and it's dark, and we have no idea where we are..."

"No, there's no way..."

"No.." Nene fell on the ground with her hands on the side of her head. "What if we get in trouble?! And Y/n-chan—!"

"Calm down..."

Y/n hushed the two upon hearing the leaves rustle. The three then looked at the side, to see whatever or whoever came out from the dark forest.

An old man then came out from the forest with a lantern in hand. He looked at them, processing whatever they were. And they did the same.

"Who is this person?" Hanako poked Y/n's arm. The girl then shrugged as she waited for the old man to say something. "I don't know, maybe its just a local passing by or something."

"Let's ask him about the place," Nene suggested before looking at the old man once again and giving him a smile. "Good evening..."

"Wr.."

The old man looked at them, horrified. "WRAITHS!"

Did he just call me a wraith? Y/n's eyes widened as she pulled Nene and Hanako back. He just screamed, so the other locals might come here and kill us.

"Guys, let's make a run for it." Y/n gave the two a thumbs up, though they immediately shook their heads in response. "Wait, why?"

"You are not allowed to go running!" Hanako exclaimed as he pulled her towards him. "You're gonna get worse if you go and run. Just stay here with Yashiro. I'll take care of them."

Suddenly, more locals came rushing towards the area. And within a few seconds, they managed to surround the trio.