Lately Robert looked tired and sick. You wouldn't be able to recognize the man he once was. He looked a lot more thinner and from the chemotherapy he had lost a lot of hair. His eyebrows, beard and hair were gone. Only protruding his wrinkles on his face. His tan skin had lost most of its pigment making him paler.

But that didn't stop his kids from loving him any less.

The hospital had a garden that patients could go out and just have a walk around for some fresh air. Robert was going to wait until he got outside to at least try and walk around since he didn't want to waste any energy. Owen pushed him along the halls. Robert held Cameron's hand as she walked along the wheelchair. Mason and Noah following behind.

"Dad are you sure you want to walk? I can always just push you around." Owen placed his hand on Robert's shoulder. Robert looked up at Owen placing his hand over Owen's.

"I'll be okay. If I get tired I'll sit in the wheelchair." Owen sighed as he put the brakes on the wheelchair so Robert could get up. Mason moved to stand infront of him. Holding out his arms so Robert could use them to help stand up.

Robert let out a groan as he stood up. He muscles slightly sore from the sudden movements.

"Are you okay?" Mason eyes searched over Robert worriedly.

"Mason I'm fine. I'm just old, it's normal for your bones to hurt you plus this will be you soon. " Robert sent Mason a smug smile as he seen his eyes widen.

"I'm not that old."

"Sure your not." Robert patted Masons shoulder. Taking Cameron's a waited hand back into his as he started to walk with her. Mason stood there shocked. Noah was laughing, Owen was ignoring the dramatics following the sick man and curious child.

"You just got called old." Noah laughed. He started to walk after Owen leaving Mason still stood there.

"Cam do you know what flower this is?" Roberts pointed to one of many roses. Cameron tilted her head to the side. Her small hand reached out to feel the petals.

"I don't think she knows the different type of flowers." Noah commented as he looked down at the roses.

"Um yeah I do Noah." Cameron looked up to Noah. Who had his eyebrows raised at her sudden attitude.

"Then what is it?"

"Its a bell flower." She shook her head as she said it with full attitude.

Noah looked at her weirdly. "What's a bell flower because that's a ro__"

"A bell flower is the one out of the movie beauty and the beast. Noah you should know this we watched it together some day ago." Cameron was disappointed in Noah for his lack of knowledge about princesses. Noah made an 'O' shape with his mouth.

"Yeah Noah get with the program." Mason had moved to stand beside Noah throwing him a innocent smile. Noah rolled his eyes slightly shoving Mason.

Robert looked at the three of them adoringly. He loved moments like these and wished he could freeze them because who knew how long he had long left.

"Are you okay?" Owen whispered to Robert pulling him out of his trance.

Robert nodded weakly. He couldn't cry infront of his kids. He couldn't ruin the day.

"Ooo look at the butterfly." Cameron tugged at Robert's hand, pulling him along as she tried to walk over to the butterfly as quick as possible. Her other hand pointed at it.

"Cameron be careful." Mason was afraid that Robert would move to fast and fall.

Cameron slowed down so Robert could keep up with her steps.

"Aww I think we scared it away." Cameron had a pout on her lips as she looked up at Robert. She was truly disappointed that she didn't get to see it up close.

"I'm sure there will be more around." Robert smiled down at his daughter.

"Really?" Cameron's big green eyes looked up at Robert her pout making it's way into a smile.

Robert nodded his head. Taking a deep breath before continuing to walk around the grounds. These moments need to be cherished because you never know when time will be up. Later there is a place to cry about them but right now you just got to enjoy them.

The boys knew the effects of Robert's disease and how sick he is now. But to Cameron he is still the same man she met that day he randomly showed up. Her Innocent Eyes wouldn't be able to see the ticking time she had left with him.

They had walked a bit more until Robert felt tired and had decided to spend the rest of the time in the wheelchair. Cameron walked beside him holding his hand while Mason held her other one as they walked around.

Noah was telling Robert about hockey and Owen told him about the incident when Cameron cursed. Which got a laugh out of everyone except Cameron who blushed.

Soon they had moved back inside up to Robert's room.

"Daddy, I have a husband." Cameron said out of no where. All heads snapped to Cameron and then back to Robert. His eyes was wide, she was only a child.

"I think I'm going deaf. Cameron what did you say?" Robert asked.

"I'm married. I have a husband." Cameron started to swing her legs back and forth as she was sitting on the chair on Masons lap.

Robert looked frozen the only thing you could tell if he was alive was his chest that moved up and down.

"I think she broke him?" Noah went to poke Robert's cheek only to be swatted away.

"Boys, how did this happen?" Robert looked seriously at between the three of them.

Mason held his hands up in surrender. "Don't blame me I told her to get a divorce and I still need to talk to this child. Blame him." Mason pointed to Owen who's eyes widened.

"I never agreed to her being married. She should be never anyone in anyways she is too young and innocent." Owen crossed his arms over his chest. Maybe deep inside him he thought it was cute. But the brother part of him hated it.

All eyes fell on Noah who had yet to say something. "I'm the youngest I don't make the calls here. So stop looking at me like that."

"I can't trust you with anything." Robert said as he took a deep breath in.

"I wonder where we got it from." Noah mumbled.

"Cameron sweetie." Robert reached over to Cameron putting her hands in his. "I need you to get a divorce."

Cameron shook her head. "I can't he is my husband."

"Why? It's easy all you have to do is just say I don't want to be your wife anymore. Can you do that for me?" Robert said.

Cameron shook her head again. "It takes too long, my friend is getting one but he said something about business and a postman. So I'm guessing it takes a long long time." Cameron smiled.

Robert sat back up sighing. Too bad he wouldn't be able to scare off this boy this was the best he could do. It was up to the boys to that job for him. A sly smile made it's way onto his lips. Owen and Mason could easily scare him off.

Little did Robert know Dylan wasn't scared of them.

There we go Chapter 51...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. A bit different.

Hopefully Ava will change her ways. The boys need to have a talk with Dylan (something you all have been waiting for...next chapter I hope ;)

Any suggestions??
Any theories??
Any questions??

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment...

(Unedited)