"I'm so fucking in love with you Olivia Bell." He says as he brushes the hair off of my face and I pull him more onto me as we kiss. He slowly takes my underwear off and throws it on the floor and kisses me again.

"I love you to Nick Rhodes," I whisper and we instantly go at it again. Honestly, I don't think I would ever be able to love someone as much as I love him. I could literally be anything in this world, but I want to be his forever and it's a scary thought, but he's my best friend, the man that has bought me so much heartache but his also the man that's taught me what love is and that's always been there, no matter what. How could someone not love him? 

"Morning Baby." Nick gives me a lazy good morning kiss and as I open my eyes, he is towering over me, shirtless with grey track pants and cappuccinos in his hands.

"Morning." I slowly sit up and I cover myself up with my white sheet as I take the mug out of his hand and he slowly sits next to me.

"Did you sleep well?" He winks.

"Hm not too bad." I wink back as I sip my coffee.

"What do you want to do today?" He smirks.

"Jay mentioned something about the beach didn't he?" I smile and finish my coffee and Nick does the same and as he puts his mug down, he gets up and reaches his hand out to me.

"And now?" I tilt my head and wince a bit as I get up and the sheet falls to the ground and Nick smirks.

"A bit sore from last night?" He winks and I bite my lip thinking about it.

"Maybe a tad bit." I wink back and as I head to the bathroom he rushes past me and heads to the bathtub.

"I know just what you need." He whispers and he runs a bath and puts bubble bath in.

"I love you," I say as I get in the warm, soapy water and my body instantly relaxes. Nick gets undressed and gets in as well sitting opposite me. It's a tight squeeze especially with his long legs but it's okay, he's worth it.

"I love you too." He says and he rubs my feet.

"So, are you really okay Liv?" 

"I'm fine Nick. I just don't want to talk about it." I say and he clenches his jaw.

"You don't always have to be so strong you know." 

"Nick, just drop it." I snap and he rolls his eyes.

"Fine." He says. I look at him and I can tell he's a bit irritated. I move forward and I lean over him until our lips touch.

"I love you," I murmur and I kiss him again.

"I love you too, baby." He says softly and he places his hand on my jawline, "So much." He adds. I lay back on my side of the tub and he goes back to rubbing my feet.

"Baby, can I ask you something?" 

"Yes?" I smile and he swallows hard and his eyes don't leave my foot.

"Was having sex with Brad better than me?" He quickly looks up and then looks down again, rubbing my foot.

"We umm-, we never had sex, Nick." I play with the bubbles floating on the water and Nick stops rubbing my foot and masks his relief.

"So you haven't?" He clears his throat.

"No, we didn't." I slightly smile.

"Why?" 

"Because it just didn't feel right and we were always interrupted." I shrug.

"And you and Kim?" I raise my eyebrow and Nick shrugs.