A Boy Kouhai

UTOMIYA POV

Before the afternoon event started, I went to the restroom.

After I did my business and washed my hands, an annoying visitor suddenly entered, ignoring the fact that this was actually a boys restroom.

When she saw my wet hands, her smile disappeared and had a disappointed look.

"What's this? You're done?"

"What are you doing here? Can't you tell that this is a boys restroom?"

Instead of answering, Amasawa just smiled.

Thinking it would only lead to a nonsense conversation, I decided to wrap it up.

As I was about to leave, she let out a sigh of boredom.

"Ahhh....You're really boring. I came here thinking that you became someone interesting but your personality really does not disappoint."

It would be troublesome if someone suddenly enters and saw us here.

"If you're worried that someone might come, don't worry cause I already took care of that. I also don't want to be seen with you."

Took care of it huh. She must have put a sign outside that the restroom is under maintenance and was the reason why by the time she came inside, I'm already done.

Knowing her, she would not stop bothering me until she get what she wants.

I guess I'll play along.

"So, what do you want?"

"You're already done with your business so I can't check it anymore."

"Huh?"

"I actually came here to check if you still have some balls."

What was this girl even talking about?

"I thought that you're already making your move to expel Ayanokoji when you teamed up with their class but I guess you're still the usual coward Utomiya. Why are you working hard in this sports festival? Are you working with him instead?"

"What are you even saying?"

"Could it be that you got caught by Ayanokoji for being a white room enforcer and you became his pet instead? Or your coward self is telling you that since you can't defeat him, you decided to help him instead?"

"And how does it connect to me in working hard in this exam? If I am indeed working for him, do you think he would give me a work to help his class instead?"

Amasawa let out a small laugh.

"Well, you're right. I also don't think so."

Amasawa who was behind me, moved to my side and looked at me.

"So you're saying that you're not betraying the institution?"

Betray... that word that came out of her mouth made my heart raced a bit.

"Why would I even betray the institution?"

"Exactly. Why?"

She was looking at me as if expecting an interesting answer.

"Didn't we agree to mind our own business? Even though I looked like I'm not doing anything, I'm actually working on expelling him. Now is not just the right time."

"Oh... so you're working on it huh. Then I guess you actually have some balls."

Even though she said that, she looked like she's disappointed with my answer.