The white room students, and the first meeting

One night, 3 first year students decided to meet in the karaoke room. They're about to discuss the information they gathered about a certain 2nd year student in order to expel him. Upon arriving, the student sat on the sofa, crossed her legs, and spoke immediately, ignoring the fact that there are only 2 students in the room and the other one had not arrived yet.

"So? What information do you have?"

"Let's wait for the other one before we discuss."

"Do we really have to wait for him? You know what type of person he is or rather why he agreed to participate in this game."

"Even you came though I know the reason why you agreed in this game as well."

A moment later, the door opened. The 3rd student then entered the room.

"So you decided to come."

"So are you Amasawa."

"How about you sit down first Yagami."

The other student offered Yagami to sit but he declined.

"I decline. I don't think this discussion would last long after all."

"How about we get down to business. So Utomiya, as the one who planned this meeting, what information do you have or should I say, did you even get one? You're a coward after all."

"I'm just being careful Amasawa, unlike you, helping those reckless first years and then failing. Do you really want to get in touch with Ayanokoji that much? He must be suspicious of you being the white room student by now."

Among the 5th generation, there are students who worshipped Ayanokoji for being hailed as the masterpiece of the white room. Amasawa is one who looked up to him. Rather than just worshipping him, it gave her motivation instead to do better hoping that someday if they're going to meet, he would give her attention. Because of it, she became one of the survivors.

"But because of it, I got a valuable information or should I say an interesting info."

Yagami and Utomiya just looked at her. As if telling her to continue.

"The truth is I only came here to tell both of you to stay out of my target."

"Target? Do you mean Ayanokoji? He's everyone's target."

Yagami asked Amasawa upon hearing that.

"No. Ayanokoji-senpai actually has a girlfriend."

"Him? A girlfriend? Who?"

The shocked Utomiya asked Amasawa.

"Kushida-senpai is definitely not the one. Is it Horikita-senpai?"

"I understand you will think it's Horikita-senpai. They are always together after all. But no, not her. It's that girl. The one that he got rumored to have a crush on."

Acting Director Tsukishiro already gave them the information of all the 2nd year students. Not just about their background information but also the one that they got interacted in the school. The 3 white room students focused mostly on who are the students that are close and interacted with Ayanokoji.

"You mean Karuizawa Kei."

Amasawa nodded upon hearing Yagami's answer.

"I don't know much about him but is he even capable of loving someone?"

"Right? Isn't it interesting? It has never been taught in the white room. But him, despite attending this school for only one year, found love already."

"Does he really like her though."

"What do you even know about love, Utomiya. You never experienced it."