Ash was continuously moaning too, he got used to having sex with Serena now and thought to himself,

"Oh no! I'm starting to like doing sexual things with Serena now, it's fine right..?" Ash hoped that he's not obsessed with sex, but then suddenly, Ash grabbed both of Serena's breasts and squished them.

Serena looked at Ash and giggled saying, "Look who's becoming naughty too!"

Serena then pulled out from Ash and her pussy was dripping wet and then laid back on the bed with her legs wide. Ash sat up and looked at Serena confused.

Serena then looked at him, "Ash, fuck me harder this time please."

Ash aligned his cock towards her pussy, and started to enter it, missionary position. He was thrusting in and out at a very fast pace, they were moaning too loudly now.

Serena then hugged Ash and closed her eyes, and as she was moaning out, "A-Ah, Ah, Ah..! A-Ashy.. th-this feels.. so g-good!"

Ash was grunting, moaning out with his teeth and said to her, "Serena! I'm gonna cum..!"

Serena then said, "Ah, please..! Cum a lot inside me!"

Ash kept thrusting very fast and then, came inside her and moaned, "Ahhhh, Serena.. it feels so good..!"

Serena smiled at Ash, she was glad that she was able to sexually satisfy Ash.

Ash pulled out from Serena, and her pussy was dripping out a lot of Ash's semen, like a donut-filled cream. Ash laid down beside Serena, they were heavily breathing now, finally released their sexual energy.

Serena hugged Ash with a smile and told him, "I love you, Ashy.."

Ash then finally said the words to her, "I l-love you t-too.."

Ash began to think, "Argh! I said it! Hopefully this would stop her killing spree."

Serena's eyes were sparkling, and hugged Ash even tightly and smiled brightly then snuggled against his neck. They began to feel sleepy so they slept.

(LEMON ENDS HERE)

__________________

-TIMESKIP 5 HOURS LATER-

7 PM at Luminous City.

Serena woke up and could see Ash was still sleeping, she then got off the bed and then get dressed in her clothes. Once that's done, she leaned towards Ash and kissed him and whispered to him, "I'm going out for a bit, I need to take care of things, OK Ashy?"

Serena then left the bedroom and went to the door's exit and went outside. She was walking around some shops and could see the big park she visited a while ago, she then thought about her and Ash's 2nd date here at the park since it has some nice sightseeing things, such as the fountain and the flowers.

She could no longer see Clemont there and sighed in relief, but then realized that she needs to get rid of him, but needed some help. Serena took a bus to Tierno's house, once she arrived there, she knocked at his door and waited for him to open the door.

Tierno then opened the door and happily said to Serena, "Oh my gosh! It's you! Come in." Tierno lead Serena to his living room and sat together at the couches.

Tierno then happily looked at Serena then asked her, "So, Serena. What made you come here at this evening?"

Serena then smiled back and said to him, "Oh, Tierno.. well, there's something that I can't do alone.."

Tierno had his ears open and looked at Serena, so curiously.

"I need you to do me a favor, Tierno, you would do anything for me right?"

Tierno was curious of what Serena's favor seems to be and so asked her, "Of course! what is it then, Serena?"

Serena stood up from her seat and sat down beside Tierno and leaned at his shoulder and looked at him with a pleading look and said,

"I need you to get rid of Clemont. Can you do that for me?"

Tierno looked at Serena, even more confused and asked her, "Get rid of him? But why?"

Serena pulled away from Tierno and said to him with a smile still on her face, "Oh! It's nothing personal, but I just need you to get rid of him, that's not so hard right?"

Tierno then looked at the table and was thinking throughout this situation, then Serena said to him, "What I mean as "get rid of him" I meant it like, kill him! Don't worry, I'll help you out too."

Tierno looked at Serena, shocked. So he stood up from his seat and backed away from Serena and said to her with a scared look, "What are you on, Serena!? I can't do something like that!"

Serena's smiled faded away and pulled Tierno's shirt and his face got closer to Serena, she then said with a intimidating, scary look with her sapphire eyes widened, "Tierno, you agreed that you would help me.. if you disagree with this, I'll rip off your skin and put some acid in it."

Tierno was sweating and began to hyperventilate. Serena then spoke again, "If you agree, I'll let you show my body." Serena smiled and giggled.

Tierno was in love how Serena was acting towards him, then he smiled nervously at Serena and said, "Alright then! I'm on it!"

Serena then let go of his shirt and whispered the plan to Tierno, and Tierno said, "Woah, how on earth do you come out some genius plans!? Oh, Serena, you still never cease to amaze me!"

Serena giggled at him, because how he was acting. She then begin to tug off her dress from the top, and rolled it down, showing her bra with a visible cleavage now. Tierno saw this and begin to blush heavily.

"You better do this right, Tierno." Serena winked at him, and hoped that the plan would work.

"You can count on me!" Tierno then rushed up from the stairs to go to his bedroom to get some stuff.

As they grabbed some stuff, they went outside and Serena took a taxi to drive to the location that they planned on, and Tierno went to Clemont's place hopefully that the plan would work.