20 - cuddles

A/N: So I know I said I would do slow burn, and I'm trying. But this may seem rushed because it's only been like 5 days with them, but like we are 20 chapters in, I'm trying to get to the good stuff haha. Also I'm thinking of making a Patreon and putting my stories there. I will still keep all of my stories here and my Patreon will be set at the lowest tier so it's affordable. But I just thought it may be a nice way to make a little extra money and I may put new or possible stories that I'd later put here.

Penelope POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. At least I think it's the middle of the night. I felt a major need to use the bathroom. The only reason I know this is because when I start dreaming about using the bathroom, that's my brain trying to wake me up.

I carefully walked out of my room and started looking for the bathroom, all the doors were closed so this made it difficult in the dark.

I opened the door across the hall from my bedroom and found a closet. Sighing I closed the door and opened one that was down the hall. That was the three women's room.

Leaving that one cracked, I tried for the one in the middle. Finally a success. I quickly make my way in and do my business before exiting again. I couldn't get the snaps shut on my onesie so I just left them.

I decided kind of last minute that I wanted to sleep in bed with the three women. I carefully make my way into their bedroom and I quietly climb onto the bed. Beth is laying on the left side, with Mari in the middle and Bella on the right side.

It wasn't even a question that I was going to lay with Beth. Luckily there was room on the edge of the bed because Beth had her back to the other women. I carefully cuddled up to her and got underneath the covers.

I felt her arms wrap around my body as she pulled me in closer to her. I smiled at the action before letting sleep overtake me once more.

A few hours later I was being woken up with kisses to my forehead. I opened my eyes to see Beth was the one giving them and I smiled when I saw her.

"Good morning my baby. When did you come in here?" Beth asked curiously.

"I went potty in middle of the night. Wan'ed cuddles wit you." I told her still obviously little.

Beth smiled again and gave me another kiss. "Well sweetie, we should get ready so we can go to school soon."

I groaned at the thought of going back to school. It's not that I dislike school, I would just rather be here all day and be little with them.

Beth looked at me with concern in her eyes, "Do you not want to go to school? Did something happen?" She asked quickly and I shook my head.

"Nutin happened. Jus wanna stay here and cuddle wit you all." I told her honestly and she let out a little chuckle.

I pouted at her as she was chuckling and she stopped quickly. "I know baby, I wish we could just stay here and cuddle too, but school is good for you. We can cuddle during homeroom and study hall in my office if that makes you feel better?" Beth asked.

I gave her a big nod, "Yes p'ease. T'ank you mommy." I told her as I continued to cuddle in to her. I didn't even realize what I said until she gasped.

"Baby? Did you just call me mommy?" Beth asked and it looked like she was going to cry.

"I sorry. I no wan you upset. I won't say it again, I so sorry." I mumbled out quickly thinking I had upset her.

She quieted me down and kissed the top of my head multiple times. "No no you didn't upset me baby. I was just really happy that you felt safe enough to do it. If you are comfortable with it, I would really like to be called mommy when you're little." Beth told me and I smiled as she continued to hold me tightly.