15ꨄ

Kol wakes up to see Evelyn sound asleep next to him, naked, he smiles lightly and takes her waist, pulling her body closer to his before drifting back to sleep

-

Evelyns eyes flutter open as Kol plays with her hair, she snuggles closer to his body warmth "Good morning, my love." Kol strokes her hair and she softly hums to it as her hand draws circles on his toned abs.

Evelyn smiles "I could get used to waking up like that." She muses and Kol remembers the night
she wanted the exact opposite.

Kol smirks "And you can." Kol says making her sit up and pull the cover up to her chest, she straddles him, taking note that Kol is wearing his boxers again.

Evelyn raises a brow as he puts his hands in her hips "You're still serious about that?" She asks, quite surprised as she thought he would change his
mind the next day or so.

"Yes. I am." Kol emphasizes "Wherever you want, I'll take you. Paris, Tokyo, New Orleans." Kol offers making her smile as his hand trails up to her neck making her wince and making him sigh "Did I hurt you too much?"

Evelyn smiles lightly "No, not really." Kol bites into his wrist and brings it to her lips, making her drink it.

Her phone rings and Evelyn gets out of bed, the covers wrapped around her "Hello?" She asks with a smile.

"Where have you been?" Damon asks and she looks to Kol "Nevermind that, Elena is a vampire and Alaric is dead." Damon says and Evelyns lips part.

"What?!" Her eyes get glassy "Alaric's dead? And how did Elena even manage to become a vampire? Im seriously gone for 2 days and you mess everything up." She sighs.

"Elena, Stefan and Rebekah has gotten vampirenapped by a bunch of vampirenappers."

"I'm on my way."

Evelyn turns to Kol "Let's go save them, including you're sister."

-

Damon plans that meanwhile he and Matt distract the pastor, Evelyn sneaks in and breaks the three out, Kol has to wait outside incase of any emergency.

"Yoo-hoo! Anybody home? Big, bad vampire out here." Damon calls out and and Evelyn quietly sneaks up from the back.

"Evelyn." Stefan breathes out and she merely smiles with a wave and opens up his cell lock and quietly as possible.

"Hey!" An office comes in and Evelyn opens the lock and slowly turns to the pastor with wide eyes.

"Let her go..she's human." Rebekah says, knowing Kol would kill her if she allows anything to happen to the blonde .

Evelyn slowly walks towards the officer who stood next to Elenas cage "I'm human, I just want to help out my friends." She says but the officer doesn't listen, not believing her as he pulls the trigger making it hit right next to her heart "Ugh." She groans and with all her energy, slams his head against the cage and the blood pours next to Elena and Evelyn falls to the ground.

Bleeding out.

The blondes lifeless body lays on the ground as Stefan finds the energy to get up and opens Elena and Rebekahs cage.

Rebekah grabs Evelyn and speeds her outside and sets her on the grass "Evelyn?" Damon asks, his heart breaking at the look of his best friends lifeless body.

Elena and Stefan come out of the barn and speed to Evelyn "No, no, you're not dying, you're not going to die by saving us." Stefan says, shaking her but her body remains still, her eyes open with a sad smile.

"Lyn?" Kol asks, stepping up from his place "Lyn." He repeats, speeding to her and pushing everyone from his way.

"Oh my god." Elena chokes on a sob as she stares at her body in sadness.

Suddenly, Kol breaks out to a smile of relief "What the hell is wrong with you?" Damon asks the reckless original.

Kol caressed Evelyns cheek with loving eyes.

"I fed her my blood this morning."