3ꨄ

Someone gets Evelyn and she sees Klaus "Ah, Eve, what a pleasure to see you again

Someone gets Evelyn and she sees Klaus "Ah, Eve, what a pleasure to see you again." Klaus smirks and she eyes him curiously "You look stunning." He compliments her.

Evelyn sighs "You don't look to bad yourself." She says as he twirls her and pulls her back "As for the first comment, I cant say the same thing about you." She truthfully answers, not liking the hybrid as he threatened her life more than she can count.

Klaus' smirk widens, showing off his dimples "How about a new start? It's what my family and I are hoping for." Klaus muses as she raises a brow "And I think you of all people know what it's like to want a new start." Klaus says making her pause and look at him in disbelief.

The blonde rolls her eyes "Okay. A new start will do." She nods but then her soft eyes turn to a harsh glare "But don't you dare bring up my past, Niklaus." Klaus is taken by surprise, he didn't think it would still be a delicate subject towards her but apparently it still is. Her eyes flicker around and she notices Kol staring at her, completely ignoring the woman he's currently dancing with.

"My apologies for my insensitivity." Klaus says, regaining his posture but she only nods in response as everyone stops dancing making her sigh in relief and happiness. Almost immediately, she pulls away from Klaus.

-

Evelyn notices Matt and she walks over to him "Hey." She greets with a small smile, grabbing a glass of champagne "Whats going on with you and Rebekah?" She puts on a playful smirk.

"I could say the same thing about you and the Mikealsons." Matt harshly says and that's what Evelyn hated about Matt, he would take everything as an insult and would take forever to forgive somebody no matter the mistake.

The blonde raises a brow "What do you mean?" She asks with furrowed eyebrows as she puts down her drink, awaiting Matt for an answer. Matt stares down at the short blonde, suddenly hesitant to say the words.

Matt gains the courage "You danced with both Kol and Klaus." It was a little obvious that Matt liked Evelyn more then a friend but it is also obvious that she doesn't like him- of any of her fellow friends. Caroline always tried to play matchmaker but Evelyn would always send her 'date' an apology and then move on with her day.

Evelyn scoffs "What- I didn't even get to choose if I'd like to dance with Klaus." Evelyn says but Matt's face remains unamused and annoyed "Your one to talk, you danced with both Caroline and Rebekah." She began wondering if today would be the day she'd lash out at everyone.

"That's different-"

Evelyn cuts Matt off "Why? Because your a man and I'm not?"She asks with furrowed brows. Evelyn is feminist, she believed in women rights and equality, something she and Rebekah had in common "Matt. I don't even know why you care, we're just friends." She replies, walking away, making Matt frown and Kol smirk.