7ꨄ

Her eyes flutter open to see Kol looking at her bookshelf "Your awake, finally

Her eyes flutter open to see Kol looking at her bookshelf "Your awake, finally." He rolls his eyes making her eyebrows furrow and she sits up, her hands directly go to her stomach but then she remembers the previous night.

Evelyn gets off the bed "I've got to stop waking up like this." She mutters, getting off the bed. Kol acts hurt but chuckles nonetheless, she opens her closet and looks for clothes "What do you want?" She asks, not intending for it to sound harsh.

"Ouch." Kol smirks "I want to be your friend so I'm going to earn it." He smiles proudly at himself "I'll be following you all day. Lucky you." Kol say as, leaning against her closet and she chuckles.

She picks out her clothes and turns to Kol "Well, while I shower, make us coffee." She points a finger at him and he smirks, happy she doesn't have a problem with him being with her all day.

Kol stands straight, putting a flat hand to his forehead "Yes, ma'am." He says and she chuckles, nudging him on her way to the bathroom.

-

Evelyn makes her way downstairs to see a mug of coffee made, she sees Kol staring at the coffee as if he's proud of himself "Your coffee is delivered." He smirks, looking up at her. She grins and walks over to the coffee "So, what are we doing on this fine day?"

Evelyn takes a sip and gives him a nod of approval "Well, people are coming over to clean the house so I have to keep myself preoccupied and the best way for me to do that is the library." She says, taking another sip from the coffee "Mm, how did you make this?" She asks with twinkling eyes.

Kol looks to the mug and smugly smirks "Instead of the boring normal coffee I added the hazelnut ones." He informs and she nods thoughtfully.

"I'll have to keep that in mind."

-

She reads the book, flickering through the pages (gif above) as Kol pretends to read a book but stares at Evelyn instead "Are you reading me or are you reading the book?" Evelyn asks, looking up to see Kol shrug.

He smirks, closing the book "Well, your far more interesting then these rubbish books." He rests his chin on his palm, staring at her "Tell me more about yourself." Kol says and she nods.

"Um. I like reading but that's obvious, I sing, dance..." She shrugs as she plays with her hand, biting her lips as she looks around, not making eye contact with Kol, still feeling slightly guilty on the part she played on his 'death' "What about you?"

Kol goes silent for a moment, being 'dead' for  almost a century, he didn't really remember what he loved and what he did, Evelyn notices this "Well, I know it's definitely not reading, your not a bad dancer." She hums as she thinks "You like being a vampire as you take advantage of it, it's easy to know you like having the upper hand."

Kol chuckles "Are we talking sexually or physically as in fighting?" Kol asks, his accent thick and her eyes widens making him chuckle once again.

"Kol!" Evelyn looks around noticing people who sent them weird looks making the blonde chuckle and gets up "Let's go before you make us get kicked out." She grins.

Kol takes her hand and she gives him an odd look as he begins yelling inappropriate words, Evelyn
looks at him with wide eyes as he drags her to run, the librarian chasing after them making them burst into laughter as they run out.

Once outside, Evelyn laughs- she doesn't snigger, snort or chuckle but laughs which makes Kol smile as he hasn't seen her laugh a lot "That was....." Evelyn starts, her chest rising and falling as she's out of breath.

"Fun."

-

Evelyn parks at the store "I've always wanted to do this but never had someone to do it with." Evelyn says, making Kol wear a ridiculous had and she put her hair in a ponytail. They get out of the car and walk over to the cashier "Are you ready?" Evelyn asks Kol who chuckles with a nod.

They stop at the cashier "Excuse me." Kol says with a horrible Russian accent making Evelyn bite her lip as he looked even more ridiculous with the hat.

"Uhm. Can I help you?" The cashier asks the two. Kol and Evelyn smile mischievously at each other as the cashier looks between the two with a confused look.

"Uh, yeah, what year is it?" Evelyn asks the cashier with an even worse Russian accent making
Kol quietly sniggers.

The cashier raises a brow, obviously not expecting the question "2011." The cashier answers making Evelyn share 'happy' and 'excited' looks.

"Yes! It worked!" They say in unison and run out yelling 'it worked!'

They hurry in the car and bursts into fists of laughter, as the laughter dies down, they stare at each other with smiles "you know, your not so bad for an oldie." Evelyn smiles making Kol scoff with a pout.

"And your not so bad for an...nerd?" He pokes her nose, still not familiar with the a way people talk
and she smiles and Kol looks like he's just had a marvelous idea "I have one more idea, pull up at a restaurant."

-

Kol and Evelyn sat on a booth, holding hands and acting like a happy couple until Kol stands up and she acts confused until he goes on his knees gaining everyones attention.

Evelyn and Kol went a town away from Mystic Falls and used different names "Margret James, we've known each other for 2 years, you've lit up my world the minute you stepped into it. I remember the day like it was yesterday, you ran me over with your car and then payed for my injuries." Kol says and Evelyn looks at him with wide eyes "Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

"Yes, yes I will marry you, James Smith!" Evelyn stands up and pulls Kol in a hug as he wraps his arms around her waist while everyone claps and cheers.

-

She hugs the jacket Kol gave her as they walked to the car with smiles, she takes her hair out of the ponytail and runs her hand through it , Evelyn was about to open the car door but Kol closes it and speeds in front of her  making her lowly gasp.

Kol caressed her cheek as he slips on her vervain ring that they pretended to be the engagement ring "I've asked about why you can't be compelled...it's appears you can." His hand slips to her neck but she doesn't notice him unclasping her mother's necklace until he holds it up.

" His hand slips to her neck but she doesn't notice him unclasping her mother's necklace until he holds it up

She looks around I confused and shrugs as her hand plays with her necklace and she gets in the car.