𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢

I sighed taking my gun off my waist and sitting it on the coffee table

I sighed taking my gun off my waist and sitting it on the coffee table. I picked up the remote and turned on Netflix as Kenah sat next to me with popcorn.

"What you wanna watch?", I looked at her taking some popcorn and tossing some in my mouth.

"I don't know", she put her legs on my lap.

I scrolled through comedy. "We finna watch a Martin movie", I said clicking on blue streak.

"What is this?"

"Blue streak it's about a group stealing a expensive diamond", i said turning the volume up.

She nodded looking at the tv and I did the same.

𝟹𝟶 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Come on ken", i said pushing her feet as she rubbed them on me.

"Come onnn", she mumbled. "I know you want some head"

I ignored her and continued looking at the tv as Martin pretended to be a pizza man at the police station.

"Don't leave that pizza with that fat man", I said chuckling.

Kenah leaned up and grabbed my belt. "Come on I'll make you feel good"

I continued ignoring her as she unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants.

"Oh he a smooth dude", I said as he took the cop ID card.

I looked at Kenah as she tugged at my pants, sighing I lifted my body and let her pull my jeans and boxers down.

Leaning back I looked at the tv as I let her do her thing for the last time ever, I was done with her after tonight.

"fuck", I mumbled tucking my bottom lip in. I grabbed the top of her head and pushed her head down as far as I could.

I let her go and she came up drooling before going back down.

"Damn", I threw my head back nutting in her mouth.

She came up smiling, leaning up she sat on my lap with her legs on the sides of me. "Fuck me daddy", she whispered in my hear.

"Hop up", I tapped her leg.

She got up and sat on the couch.

I stood up pulling a condom out of my jean pocket and pushed my pants and boxers all the down to my ankles.

"What we need a condom for?", she asked scrunching her face up.

She crazy if she think I'm fucking raw.

"Tryin sum new", I lied rolling it on.

She squinted her eyes at me and nodded. "Whatever"

She slipped her shorts off and laid back on couch.

I pushed her legs up by her neck and slid in without warning.

"fuuuck!", Kenah mumbled. "Go faster"

I nodded fasting my pace. "Hold yo legs", I told her letting them go.

She held her legs up and I leaned forward.

"riiiight there"

I grabbed her throat and squeezed. "I know you been cheating on me", i whispered in her ear.

Her eyes widened.

"I know you cheated on me with ace", I squeezed her neck harder as I sped up my pace. "Thats why he's dead"

"What you mean- shiiit", she cut herself off.

I let her neck go slowing my pace.

"No- go faster", she rolled her eyes to the back of her head.

"Why you cheat Kenah? I get you whatever you want and need, I treated you like a queen", I said getting upset.

"I don't know what y-you talking a-about", she said lying.

"𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙢 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮, 𝙞 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚" , I whispered chuckling.

The different things going on in my head was making me go crazy.

"Wait huh-"

I ignored her and listened to her moans.

"I'm finna cum bae"

Bae-? That's a knee slapper.

I smirked as I felt her squeeze my dick.

"I'm finna- BANG!", I cut her off by shooting her in her head.

I pulled out of her huffing. "Too bad she ain't get it cum one last time", I chuckled.

I took the condom off and slid my boxers and jeans on.

I covered her body with the throw blanket she had placed on the couch.

I picked up my phone and dialed the clean up crew. "Aye come get mouse for me, needa pick her up"

"Gotcuh boss", they hung up.

I turned the tv off and picked up my gun. And made my way out of her house quickly with a neutral face.

It had to be done.

••
Not proofread

welp this the end🥲

How y'all feel?

January 18th

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧| 𝙣𝙗𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙗𝙤𝙮 | COMPLETED✔︎ 🎉