𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢

"She on the move", I told Dontae looking at the tracking device move.

"Shit let's go", he put his car in drive.

He had to drive cause Kenah ain't know what his car look like.

"She going towards slang heights", I showed him my phone.

"Oh that's the ghetto", he mumbled.

I nodded looking at my phone. "She going fast as fuck"

"She sho is"

I looked up confused before noticing her car in front of his. "Nigga you is too, we caught up to her fast"

He shrugged taping the steering wheel.

I shut my phone off and watched her car move.

"Aye that do look like that nigga ace car", Dontae said catching my attention.

I looked to where he pointed and saw a red Cadillac. "That's his car", I mumbled as she turned into the drive way. "He tripping livin in the hood with a nice car"

"On god he is"

"8828 oak dr", I mumbled his address. "Go to the trap"

Dontae nodded speeding off making the screeching sound with his tires.

𝟹𝟶 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"So whatcuh gon do boss?", Chris, the computer tech looked at me.

"Kill him"

"How?", Dontae asked.

"Ima blow his house up with him in it", I shrugged pulling my phone out of my pocket. "Y'all know someone who make bombs?"

"No", Dontae said.

"I do", Chris said scratching his head.

I smirked sitting my phone down looking at him. "Ight I need a bomb on Friday and I'll pay 10 k for it"

"10-", Dontae eyes widened. " lemme look up how to make a bomb and I'll make you one for 10k"

Chris laughed at dontae and looked at me. "I gotcuh boss"

I nodded. "Y'all gon see how crazy I am on Friday", I mumbled having a idea in my head.

"Um you wanting to blow his house up with him in it is crazy", Dontae leaned back on the couch that was placed in my office.

Chris stood up. "Ima make that call", he said before leaving my office and shutting the door behind him.

"Aye who was that dude you had us kill?", Dontae asked. "The one next to Trixy"

"That nigga was rapping this girl", I huffed getting upset. "Ion see how niggas do it"

"Ion either", he said pulling a blunt out from behind his ear. "Well he got ate by the dogs and the rest of his body got put in the fire"

"And I'm the crazy one", I pointed to myself. "Yeah right"

"You are the crazy one"

I waved him off looking at my phone. "She still over there"

"Call her"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Fa what?"

"Just call her and ask her where she at"

I exited the tracking app and went to my contacts and dialed her number.

Myslime💚

"She didn't answer", I said calling her again.

"Hey b- where you at Ken?", I cut her off putting my phone of speaker

"At my mama house"

I looked up at dontae with a mug on my face. "Why Ian see you in 3 days?"

"I been sick"

I rolled my eyes annoyed. "Ight", I hung up.

"Lying ass", Dontae chuckled.

I nodded agreeing and went on Instagram.

❤️💬↗️10,972 likeshooddontaE; my brudda my slime😈💚 @slimetop

❤️💬↗️
10,972 likes
hooddontaE; my brudda my slime😈💚 @slimetop

comments disabled...

"Boss, he got one made already", Chris walked in.

I shut my phone off turning my attention to him. "When can I get it?"

"Wednesday"

"That's even betta", I smirked tapping my desk.

I wasn't gon place it til Friday but this better so I know I'll have it on time for Friday .

"You want it on Wednesday?", Chris asked.

"Yeah and I'll have his 10k, give him the trap address on 62nd , ion need just anybody knowing this trap address", I said lowly.

He nodded telling ole dude what I said. "he said he'll have it on Wednesday at 3 o'clock"

"Ight good looks slime", I dapped him up before he left my office.

I looked at a high Dontae how laid across my couch. "Is you straight?"

"I'm coolin", he chuckled.

Shaking my head I opened a bag of hot Cheetos and tossed a few in my mouth.

"Can- no", I cut him off. "Get yo own bag", I threw a bag of takis at him.

"Good looks"

••
Not proofread

he gon blow the house up with him in it😅 my guy crazy .

Fw my best friend book though, highly recommend 😗💚
HoodBaybe_Lulu

Fw my best friend book though, highly recommend 😗💚 HoodBaybe_Lulu

January 17th