𝙾𝚗𝚎

Kᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ GᴀᴜʟᴅᴇɴBᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ23

Kᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ Gᴀᴜʟᴅᴇɴ
Bᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ
23

"Ima ask one more time who the FUCK stole my shit?!", Kentrell yelled. "Oh so y'all can't hear me?"

Kentrell chuckled cocking his gun back before shooting one of the boys in his head making his body drop instantly. "Y'all got 10 seconds to speak up for I start killing everybody in my sight"

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1", Kentrell shot two other boys.

"WAIT- IT WAS HIM!", the noobie who started working for him last week spoke up first.

Kentrell looked towards the boy he pointed too. "Oh so you stealing my product ? And doing what with it?"

He smacked his teeth. "Man you talk to fucking much, and yeah I stole yo shit what about it?"

Kentrell chuckled. "All y'all muthafuckas in here know I'm crazy, why y'all playing with me?"

"Boss you- shut the fuck up", Kentrell cut him off shooting him in his head. "Anybody else stealing my shit? Speak now or forever hood your peace"

"No boss", everybody spoke.

"Let me find out y'all lied, I'm killing every single one of y'all, slowly and painfully"

Kentrell put his gun on his waist looking around his trap house. "Clean this mess up and get back to work!"

Kentrell made his way to his office with a mug on his face, unlocking the door he walked in and shut it behind him.

"Now how the fuck you get in here Kenah?" , Kentrell asked his girlfriend who sat at his desk.

"Your door was unlocked", she shrugged.

Kentrell smacked his teeth. "Go home, it's dangerous here"

"Then you why here?", she tilted her head.

"Cause I'm that nigga", he popped his imaginary collar. "I'm deadass though, go home ken"

She sucked her teeth and stood up from his chair behind his desk. "Fine"

"Didn't I tell you to stop wearing see through clothes?", he squinted his eyes at her. "Don't nobody needa see yo tities"

"I'm grown", she mugged him. "Gimme a kiss bae"

Kentrell scoffed and kissed her lips. "Now go"

Sighing she walked out of his office with him following behind her.

Kentrell pulled her dress down as it rised. "I'm throwing all yo clothes away"

"I wish you would touch my shit Kentrell"

"Yo shit?, I bought half that shit kenah", he said as they walked towards the door. "Stop staring at my girl!"

Kenah shook her head as they walked towards her car. "Okay I'm going home, bye bae"