𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Kᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ GᴀᴜʟᴅᴇɴBᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ23𝟷 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Kᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ Gᴀᴜʟᴅᴇɴ
Bᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ
23
𝟷 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Aye mama!", Kentrell yelled.

"What?!", she yelled from her room.

Kentrell walked up the stairs and went into her room. "What you cooking later?"

"Nothing"

Kentrell sucked his teeth. "Why not?"

"Boy you are a grown man, make your own food"

"Mama"

"Don't mama me Kentrell", she turned her head to look at him.

Kentrell huffed walking up to her and kissed her cheek. "I'm finna go"

"Okay bye", she gave him a hug.

𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

"Nigga what you here for ?", Dontae asked as he let Kentrell in.

"Ian got nun else to do", Kentrell shrugged. "Smell like sex in here"

Dontae mugged him following him into the living room. "Cause I gotta girl upstairs"

"Girl as in girlfriend ?"

"Fuck no cant trust these hoes"

Kentrell sat back and pulled his phone out his pocket.

"What you looking at?", Dontae looked at his phone being nosey. "Damn nigga you don't put a tracking device on her car?", he laughed.

"I sho did since we couldn't find out aces address and if she really is cheating on me with him ima kill both of them", he shrugged watching her car move.

"Yo ass crazy"

"Duh", he looked at him with a blank face. "I keep telling y'all I'm crazy , y'all think I'm lying?"

"No but- never mind", Dontae said as the girl came out of his room.

"I'm about to go, call me tae", she waved before leaving out the front door.

"I'm not calling her", Dontae mumbled sitting next to Kentrell. "She kept tryna talk while we was fucking like b we are not making love, shut up"

Kentrell chuckled closing out of the tracking app and going into his messages.

Daddytrell💚

aye wya ?
I'm tryna hot box

Kenah looked at the messages from Kentrell and Ignored them.

"Kenah long!"

Kenah stood up from the chair and walked up to the nurse. "I'm Kenah"

"Right this way", she smiled and led the way. "Are you sure this is what you wanna do?"

"Yes"

"Okay the doctor will be in here soon", the nurse left the room leaving Kenah in there.

Kenah sat on the bed letting out a small sigh.

She wasn't ready for a child so she had to do this.

Knock!
Knock!

"Hi Kenah, I'm doctor Heart"

"Hi"

"Okay it says here you want to have an abortion?"

"Correct", Kenah nodded.

"Did you talk to the health counselor before coming?", Doctor heart asked.

"Yes and yes I'm sure this is what I want to do", Kenah looked down rolling her eyes.

The doctor nodded , she dealt with many young girls who's had abortions and were stubborn so there was no use in telling her how beautiful and special pregnancies are.

"Okay you want the pill right?"

"Yeah I'm too scared to have surgery"

"I'll be right back"

Kenah rubbed her stomach. "I'm sorry"

A few moments later the doctor came back in with two pills and a water bottle. "You will take one pill here and one when you get home or you can take both here"

"Do you know how far along you are?"

"Yes, the doctor before you told me I was 9 weeks"

The doctor nodded. "Okay"

"Is there any side effects?", Kenah asked taking the pills and water from her.

"Yes. Your uterus will cramp, bleed, and empty over the course of a few hours, similar to a miscarriage", the doctor said.

Kenah swallowed and nodded before taking one of the pills.

"I recommend taking the second one when you are home because you will start feeling pain and being uncomfortable and you will bleed like I said before"

"Okay, I'm going straight home anyways"

"Okay, I just need you to sign a few papers, and set up an appointment for next week then you can go"

••
Not proofread

This short but ole well😅

who's baby y'all think it was ? Ace or Kentrell?🥲

January 15th