𝚂𝚒𝚡

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝟹;𝟶𝟹

"Aye! You TT?", I walked up on sum dude.

"Yeah, you top?"

I nodded dapping him up. "Come on"

I walked ahead of him and walked inside the trap. "Why y'all sitting on y'all asses?!"

They all looked at me shocked. "Yeah y'all ain't expect me today did y'all?"

they stayed quiet and got to work. I shook my head and made my towards my office with TT following .

I sat the duffel bag on my desk. "Here Yo 10k"

"Here yo bomb", he opened his backpack. "To activate it just pull the yellow cord and then hit the button on your phone to blow it up"

"Wait so I gotta pull the cord the day i blow the house up?", I asked confused.

"Nah when you put the bomb in the house pull the cord then when you wanna blow the house up just push the button on yo phone, ima connect yo phone to the bomb for you"

"Oh Ight", I nodded looking at the bomb curiously. "You sho I won't blow myself up when I pull the yellow cord ?"

"Yeah see", he pulled the cord. "Ain't nun happen , then I can just put it back", he pushed it back in the small circle it was in. "If the cord is in the hole it won't blow up so you have to make sure you pull it"

"Ohhh"

"Let me see yo phone"

I pulled it out my pocket letting it read my face before handing it to him.

"They won't be able to trace yo phone if you was wondering", he said doing something on my phone.

"yeah I was wondering", I sat in the chair behind my desk.

I opened the duffel bag and pushed it towards him.

I grabbed the backpack and zipped it up.

"Ight now you see this the link , click the red circle when you want to blow it up", he showed me.

"Ight dat ain't too hard", I said taking my phone from here. "preciate it"

𝟸 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Aye why y'all ain't tell me that-", I huffed answering my phone. "What?", I answered rudely.

"Hi Kentrell, it's April. is this a bad time ?"

"Oh shit, nah wassup April ? You straight?", I said walking in my office.

"Yeah I am, I was calling to ask for a favor"

"Ion really do favors", I said rubbing my eye. "But wassup"

"My home girl told me you own the strip club on 60th I was wondering if you- I'm not hiring you as a stripper", I cut her off.

"I don't wanna be a stripper", she sucked her teeth. "I'm talking bout being a bartender"

"Oh. I got you then I'll be up there around 7, I'll tell the bouncer I'm expecting you and I'll be watching for you", I said look at my watch.

"Okay thank you"

"No problem, you sure you straight though?"

"Yeah, I'm doing the best I can", I could hear here yawn.

"That's good I'll- bae why wouldn't they let me in here?" Kenah cut me off busting into my office .

"Aye I gotta go, remember what I told you april ?"

"Yeah, I'll be there at 7 just tell the bouncer my name right ?"

"Correct"

"Okay I'll let you go, bye", she hung up before I could respond.

"Who is April Kentrell?", she put her hand on her hit.

"Don't come up in my shit questioning me when I haven't seen you in days", I said leaning back in my chair.

"Who is April?", she walked up to me and pushed my head.

I caught her hand before it could reach her side and squeezed it making her wince. "Quit putting yo fucking hands on me Kenah !", I got loud, fed up by her actions.

I let her go and looked everywhere but her.

"So you not gon tell me who she is?"

"She my worker"

She scoffed. "Ion believe you"

"Believe what you want Kenah I don't care, I really don't", I straight faced her. "Fuck is you here for anyways?"

"Like you said we haven't seen eachother", she sat on my desk.

"Who's fault is that?", I tilted my head.

"Mine, I'm sorry I been helping my mom around her house"

"You always helping her as if she needs it, yo mama move around like she 20", I said rolling my eyes.

She stayed quiet staring at me.

"Quit staring, it's rude"

𝟽;𝟸𝟹

"Alright now that you know where the bathrooms and shit are, this is angel one of my best bartenders, she'll be showing you the steps of being a bartender"

"Okay", April looked at angel and smiled at her.

"Aye you got a taser or mace?", I asked looking at April.

"No"

"Ight I got you one of each, I give all my employees mace and tasers", I said.

She nodded pulling her braids back into a ponytail.

I squinted my eyes at her and grabbed her face softly. "Who put they hands on you?", I said seeing a faint bruise.

"It's nothing", she removed my hand.

Not believing her I shook my head. "Ang show her around while I get her mace and taser", I said turning my attention to angel.

"Got you boss", she said grabbing April's hand and pulling her away.

I kept my attention on them both as they made their way behind the bar talking and pointing to different things.

Looking away I made my way to my office to get her mace and a taser.

••
Not proofread

2 more chapters then the book is done

This not the best chapter cause I wrote this yesterday and half of it got deleted😐 so I had to come back and rewrite it and the first version was better.

January 18th