"Y'all this crybaby ass white girl was at the capitol." Javia joked.

The whole class bussed out laughing except for me , Kam, and the teacher.

My blood started boiling because I wanted to jump up and beat the living hell out of Javia scary ass.

I looked towards Kambree to see her playing with her fingers.

"Can you please stand up for yourself?" I asked now irritated with the whole morning.

She looked at me and sighed. "I just ignore them."

I groaned and rolled my eyes. I took out my airpods and slipped them in my ear ready for this school day to be over.

It was finally the end of the school day and at this point I was over it.

Nesha and Javia picked on Kambree all day and all Kam did was cry and ignore them.

They even went as far as throwing Kam's lunch away. I wanted so bad to stand up for her but she said not to.

I was currently walking to Alexis's car as I saw Kambree quickly walking to the bus. Nesha and Javia were behind her throwing paper balls at her.

I shook my head and got in the car.

"Aint that Kam?" Alexis asked squinting her eyes.

"Yea." I shrugged.

"Why them bitches picking with her? And why you aint go help her?" She questioned.

I sighed and just slouched down in the seat. "Can we just go?"

Alexis frowned and pulled off. "Did something happen between y'all?"

I bit down on my bottom lip. "We're not friends anymore."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know, she told me this morning it literally came out of nowhere. I asked her if I did something wrong and she told me that it was her and not me." I shrugged.

"She's probably going through a lot." Alexis replied

"That's why I wanna be there to support her, but I'm not finna beg nobody to be my friend." I sighed.

I low key wanted to cry but what would be the point?

Alexis got quiet and just turned down the street to Jamari's house.

I slickly wiped my face and turned to face the window.

"You still want me to crimp your hair?" She asked.

"Yea, but not today I got tons of homework." I responded.

"Alright, bubba not gone be home until late, don't open that door for nobody. Seem at practice." She said unlocking the door.

"Okay love you." I stated kissing her cheek.

"Love you too stank." She replied.