"Don't talk to him ignore him and I will leave u alone" she said "i will push you off that roof so stay away" she said and left I turned back around and looked at myself in the mirror. I have to stay away from him or I will die and he will get hurt, I'm sorry seo-jun.

Lunch

I went to the cafeteria I ignored him for the whole lesson.

I sat with my friends and we were all eating until seo-jun sat next to me.

I looked over to Ji Woo and she was about to get up but I got up "I'm no longer hungry" I said "but you just started eating" soo-Jin said and I ignored her and I quickly put my stuff away and left the cafeteria.

I went back to the class room and I sat down and I thought about everything.

People started piling in as they all finished with lunch.

I saw the three girls they all came over to my table and sat down "what was that" Soo-Jin said "I cant be around him or else he will get hurt and I will die" I said "hold on what!" Jugyeong said "basically Ji Woo met me in the bathroom and she told me, if I don't stay away from seo-Jin she will hurt him and take me to the rooftop and push me off" I said and looked at them they all looked worried for me.

"Ara!" I heard seo-jun shout my name I looked at the girls in panic.

I stood up and faced him "what's wrong why are you ignoring me?" He asked me "We can't be friends" I said "what!" He raised his voice at me "I said we cant be friends I cant be near you anymore!" I shouted he looked at me in disbelief "Ara please don't do this" he said and he held my hand as I tried to walk away "I'm sorry seo-jun I wish I could do something to change all this but I can't we can't be friends, it's over for us no more hanging out just no more!" I said to him as I felt tears well up "please,I beg you" he said "no seo-jun just no." I said and I moved my hand away and I left him standing there.

Han Seo-jun POV

"I'm sorry seo-jun I wish I could do something to change all this but I can't we can't be friends, it's over for us no more hanging out just no more!" She told me "please I beg you" I said as I felt my heart shatter "no seo-jun just no," she moved her hand away and left me standing there. It felt like my whole heart had just shattered into a million pieces she meant everything to me I didn't even get the chance to ask her to be my girlfriend.

I felt tears well up in my eyes I realised everyone was watching "what,the show is over!" I shouted loudly and everyone sat down I sat in my seat with my head down.

what am I going to do.

Park Ara POV

as I left the classroom i sat down on a bench in the hall and I cried.

I've messed everything up why did I do that.

I don't want him getting hurt, I tried to pull myself together the bell went but I didn't go to class I just sat out in the hall.

It felt like my whole entire world had crushed into millions of pieces.

I won't get his morning messages, no more him.

As I was practically crying my heart a teacher came over to me "oh honey are you okay" she said "no.no I'm not" I said and cried she sat next to me and rubbed my back.

"What's happened?" She said "I just got rid of someone really special in my life because I don't want him to get hurt" I said "it will be okay,you will be able to fix it" she said and I nodded "let's get you back to class" she said and I walked with her to my class.

I looked in my small mirror and it was obvious that I had been crying.

She walked me into class and everyone looked at me ever seo-jun "I found her in the hall and I brang her back." The teacher said "sorry" I managed to say "it's okay Ara" Mr Han said "take these in case you need them and sit down" she handed me tissues "thank you" I smiled at her and I took my seat and tried my best to focus on the lesson.

When the lesson finished everyone got up and got ready to leave.

I was about to leave but I was stopped my Ji Woo "did you do it?" She asked "yes I done it now you can leave me alone" I said "I'm not going to leave you alone. I made you do it because I wanted you to feel the pain of losing someone special to you but I still will push you of that roof if you go near him." She said so she lied about leaving me alone if I done "I won't go near him I will ignore him I promise" I said "good girl" she smiled and allowed me to leave I found seo-jun outside the room shocked, did he hear? I ignored him and walked away quickly.

Han Seo-jun POV

I was outside the room listening to there conversation.

I heard everything. She's being made to ignore me. I will hurt Ji Woo is she hurts her.