But Ye Jiao on the second floor saw it clearly, with surprise in her eyes.

Dong cried even more, and said: "I used to think that Song Guan was a kind and shrewd person, but I didn't expect him to be so decisive now."

Especially these guys looked like they were from Lianjia, their movements were skillful and smooth, and they couldn't find any mistakes, as if they had been prepared.

And after they brought in these troublemakers, they were not as polite as those outside.

Although there is no beating or scolding, but they are **** one by one with strength, and they are very tight. It will not feel good to think about it.

Looking at the freshness, Ye Jiao got up and walked downstairs, Dong and nanny Liu's hurriedly followed.

Guan Shi was coldly facing the leader and said, "Say, what's your name."

Not to mention, Guan Shi raised his hand with a mouth.

With a snap, he hit hard and almost instantly half of that person's face was swollen, but Song Guan didn't change his face, Ye Jiao wanted to exaggerate Song Guan's old and strong.

Thinking of this, Xiao Ginseng praised himself and used another idiom.

The leader saw that the old man in charge was a ruthless character. Seeing Guan Shi raised his hand to hit him on the other side of the face, where he dared to carry it, he immediately howled: "Wang Wu, my name is Wang Wu!"

Guan Shi nodded, put his hand down, and asked slowly: "Who sent you here?"

Wang Wu grumbled and said, "Treasurer Sun."

When Guan Song heard this, he slapped him again and gave him a symmetry.

But Wang Wu would have been beaten to death without saying anything, Guan Shi frowned.

At this time, Manager Song saw that Ye Jiao had come down, and hurriedly put away the ruthless appearance he had just now, and put on an ordinary smiling face: "Second young lady, go up and rest, and leave the business to me."

Ye Jiao took a look and asked, "What did you do to catch them?"

Guanshi Song replied: "This was ordered by the second young master. He said that someone might come to make trouble today, so let everyone in the shop prepare. If something goes wrong, they should be caught first. Nothing can delay the opening of the shop. "

Ye Jiao heard Qi Yun's order, so she stopped asking. Instead, she looked at the troublemakers, and Song Guanshi followed.

Although they have been tied up, it is not a problem to let them pretend to be stupid.

Guan Shi frowned slightly. In fact, he slapped a few slaps, and there was no trace after the swelling disappeared, but he couldn't really break them, or they would probably be slapped.

Now it’s too late to go to Qi Yun to ask for ideas. Qi Yun said that he has the full authority to deal with it, but Song Guan has no rules and regulations, and subconsciously said to Ye Jiao, the young grandmother of the owner: "Second young lady, look at this matter... "