At dinner in the evening, Qi Yun told Ye Jiao: "The wine shop will open in the town in two days."

This is what he said to Father Qi recently.

The three brothers of the Qi family had their own things to do. Qi Zhao looked after Zhuangzi, Qi Yun took charge of the shop, and Qi Ming devoted himself to studying.

It is a tradition for parents to distinguish between families, but Qi's father has long established the rules, no matter how much the three brothers earn, they will give the family a fixed number, except for this fixed number are their own.

The only person with no income at present is Qi Ming, but Qi Ming is a good student and has a bright future, and his family is willing to provide for him.

This time Qi Yun proposed to open a new shop in the town. Qi's father nodded, and Song Guan took the shop that he had been eyeing long ago.

Ye Jiao also heard about this, put down the spoon, and said with a smile: "Chunlan told me, she also called me to watch the show."

Qi Yun remembered that Chunlan was the Dong family. He put a chopsticks magnolia slice for Ye Jiao, and the corners of his mouth were slightly tilted: "It looks like you two can talk."

Ye Jiao nodded. Dong's family was hearty and generous, and she was quite accomplished in medicinal materials. Ye Jiao also had the intention to learn something from her. The two of them had a good temper and got along very well.

My father-in-law now doesn’t look like he was always irritated as before, but it’s always slow to replenish his body. If he becomes ill in the future, he still needs medical medicine. Ye Jiao now wants to prevent it. Suffer before it happens.

Thinking of something in her head, Ye Jiao casually put the magnolia slice into her mouth.

With this bite, Ye Jiao's eyes widened.

Really tasty……

Qi Yun held her chopsticks again and said slowly: "This is the new winter bamboo shoots, cut into slices, and baked with honey. It is the current seasonal dish. Have a fresh one. Do you like it?"

Ye Jiao nodded repeatedly, but couldn't speak, her mouth was bulging, and she looked like a little hamster.

When she swallowed what was in her mouth, Ye Jiao sighed sincerely, "Xianggong, you know so much."

Qi Yun smiled faintly, he could already accept Ye Jiao's compliment calmly.

He gave her another chopstick, and the he said: "It's cold outside, I won't go when the shop opened, but that day, it was very lively and there were a lot of people. Chunlan invited you to let her go with you. I'm going around, I’ll tell my mother tomorrow."

Ye Jiao is actually not a person who likes to join in the fun.

But before speaking, he heard Qi Yun say: "I haven't visited the drugstore for a long time, you just happened to go around for me."

Pharmacy?

It's time to go and have a look. Just listen to Dong's statement these days, Ye Jiao hasn't seen the real thing yet.