"This?" Lisa dug into the back of the pantry, pulling out a box of muffin mix. Jisoo eagerly took it from her, glad that Lisa had finally picked something that could actually pass as a breakfast food.

Chaeyoung wandered into the kitchen as Lisa clapped her hands excitedly and retrieved a bowl from the cupboard. Her lips curved into a smile when she saw Chaeyoung had entered the kitchen.

"We are making cupcakes!" Lisa smiled, hopping over to Chaeyoung so she could grab her hand and pull her over to the island. "See?" she held up the box of muffin mix.

"Those are muffins," Chaeyoung laughed, pointing to the writing on the box. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows and inspected the box closely.

"Oh," she nodded once. "Even better!"

Chaeyoung couldn't help but laugh at Lisa's sudden burst of energy. Somi and Jennie both wandered into the kitchen, both equally as tired.

"Good morning!" Lisa greeted them, forgetting about the box of muffin mix. Jisoo quickly grabbed it before Lisa dropped it, tearing it open and beginning to stir the ingredients together.

"Happy morning," Lisa hummed, hurrying over to Somi and Jennie and giving them each a big hug. "You look grumpy," she observed, causing Chaeyoung and Jisoo to both burst into laughter.

"Tired," Jennie mumbled, giving Lisa a thumbs up before trudging over to the couch and plopping down. Somi just mumbled something inaudible before following suit.

"Grumpsters," Lisa mumbled, shaking her head and moving back over to see what Jisoo was doing. The minute she heard the Friends theme song, though, she bolted into the living room.

"This is a good one!" Lisa smiled widely, practically falling back on the couch between Jennie and Somi, who were still basically half asleep. Chaeyoung and Jisoo both exchanged amused glances.

"What's up with her energy all of a sudden?" Jisoo raised an eyebrow, sliding the muffin tray and cups in Chaeyoung's direction. The blonde girl began putting a cup in each section of the tray, shrugging softly.

"You look flustered," Jisoo observed. Chaeyoung's eyes widened and she quickly glanced in the living room before moving closer to Jisoo so they couldn't be heard.

"Lisa practically made out with me this morning," Chaeyoung said softly, biting her lip. "Like as soon as she woke up."

"Damn," Jisoo laughed. "Get it Lazisa."

"Do you think it's the medicine?" Chaeyoung asked, sliding the muffin tray back over to Jisoo. The Korean girl shrugged.

"It might be," Jisoo began pouring small amounts of the mix into the tins. Chaeyoung bit her lip and leaned against the counter.

"He said it wasn't supposed to start showing any effects for a week or more," Chaeyoung noted. Jisoo shrugged once more.

"Progress," Jisoo turned back to Chaeyoung. "At least they aren't bad side effects." Chaeyoung nodded, deciding she'd accept whatever good came out of their situation.

About twenty minutes later, the sound of the timer sent Lisa scrambling back into the kitchen. "All done!" Lisa smiled, moving forwards to open the oven.

"Lisa!" Chaeyoung jumped forward and tugged Lisa away from the hot oven. "You're gonna burn your hands off, goofball." Lisa just furrowed her eyebrows and looked down at her hands to make sure they were still there.

"Here," Chaeyoung grabbed an oven mitt and carefully brought the muffin tin out of the oven. She set it on a cooling rack and turned off the oven, turning back to Lisa. "They've got to cool first. You can go let Louis out while you wait."