birthday breakfast for daddy!

Start from the beginning

"YES!" Coralei, Averie and Harlow all say in unison as they all begin to put rainbow sprinkles into the bowl!

"Thank you so much!" RJ says with a big smile at Coralei, Averie and Harlow.

"You're welcome, Papi!" Coralei, Averie and Harlow all say in unison with cheeky smiles.

RJ then begins to mix the rainbow sprinkles with everything causing Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore , Harlow and Luca all smile.

After RJ finishes mixing everything, he turns the griddle on!

"Who wants to put a pancake on the griddle?" RJ asks the kids.

"Meeee!" Benji, Coralei, Averie and Theodore all say in unison with cheeky smiles.

"I'll watch!" Harlow says as she smiles and watches.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Luca says as he smiles and claps his hands again.

One by one, RJ helps Benji, Coralei, Averie and Theodore put a pancake on the griddle

"Harlow, let's do one together?" RJ asks Harlow and Harlow smiles.

"Okay, Papi!" Harlow says happily to RJ.

RJ then helps Harlow put a pancake on the griddle making Harlow giggle and smile happily.

RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all watch the pancakes cooking on the griddle!

After a few minutes, RJ flips all of the pancakes one by one on the other side so they can cook on that side too, causing Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca to smile

"Mmm!" Harlow and Luca both say in unison, making RJ smile and giggle.

"They smell really good!" Coralei says with a big smile.

"Uh huh! They smell sooo yummy!" Averie says with a smile.

"They do smell really yummy! I think Daddy is really going to like them!" RJ says with a big smile at Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca.

After the pancakes are finished cooking, RJ places them on a plate causing Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all cheer!

RJ then puts whip cream and and sprinkles on top of the pancakes to finish up Will's birthday breakfast!

"Okay, kiddos! Let's go upstairs and give Daddy his birthday pancakes!" RJ says to the kids as he holds the breakfast tray

"Yay!" Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with big cheeky smiles on their faces.

"Yaaaa!" Luca says as Benji picks him up to hold him.

RJ, Benji, Luca, Coralei, Theodore, Harlow and Averie all carefully walk upstairs together to give Will his birthday breakfast in bed!

Meanwhile in the master bedroom, Will is already awake, he has been for about ten minutes and he has been listening to the cute conversations downstairs!

Will is currently cuddling with Astrid, Dobby and Sammy and is reading emails on his iPhone.

Just then, RJ, Benji, Luca, Coralei, Theodore, Harlow and Averie all walk into the master bedroom and Will smiles at all of them.

"Happy birthday, Daddy!" Benji, Coralei and Averie all say in unison with cheeky smiles.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Theodore and Harlow both say in unison to Will loudly.

"Ba ba ba ba da da!" Luca says as he claps his hands and smiles at Will.

"Aww! Thank you!" Will says with a big grin at Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca as they all climb into the master bed together!

Will then hugs and kisses Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca one by one.

"Happy birthday, babyyyyyyy!" RJ says as he carefully places the breakfast tray in Will's lap before kissing him.

"I love you!" Will says to RJ with a smile.

"I love you too!" RJ says happily to Will.

Will begins to cut his pancakes and he gives a small piece of birthday cake to Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca and RJ to enjoy!

For the rest of day, Will celebrates his birthday with RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid!

Will had a wonderful birthday with his family! :)

Will posts a picture of RJ, Luca, Averie, Harlow, Will, Theodore, Coralei and Benji all sitting in bed together and all of them are smiling. He writes the caption as: "best birthday ❤️"

Will posts another picture of his pancakes on his birthday tray. He writes the caption as: "the kids and @damnitrj made these delicious pancakes for me! 😇🥳🥞"

Will posts another picture of Will sitting on the couch with Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all laying around him happily. He writes the caption as: "these three haven't left my side all day ❤️ best birthday cuddles from dobby, sammy and astrid! 🥰

RJ posts a picture of RJ, Luca, Averie, Harlow, Will, Theodore, Coralei and Benji all sitting in bed together and all of them are smiling.. He writes the caption as: "happy birthday @shep689! we all love you so so so so much! 🥳😘🎈🎉🎊🎁🎈"

RJ posts another picture of Will smiling at RJ as he happily eats his birthday pancakes. He writes the caption as: "the cutest birthday boy ever, @shep689 ❤️"

RJ posts another picture of Benji, Luca, Harlow, Theodore, Coralei, Averie, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all sitting together happily. He writes the caption as: "my new favorite picture of everyone! 🥰😍"