"Honey, what is inside?" My mom asks and when I don't answer her she takes the box from my hand.

She looks inside it and takes it out making me blush. She hands me a folded note. I don't want to open it but still, I do.

'Wear this tonight. I cannot wait to see you wearing this'

"I will not wear it". I say to my mom making her glance at me. She looks disappointed by my response.

"Of course you will. Pleasing is your husband should be your utmost priority. We don't have much time. Wear this and I will help you with the wedding dress".

Forcing me to wear that thing she gave it to me. I wear it. My whole body is in view. What is the point of even wearing it?

After struggling a lot with my wedding dress finally, I am ready.

We reach the venue and I am immediately taken into a back room. My eyes catch the sight of the mirror.

I walk towards it and look at myself in the mirror. I am surely looking beautiful. My wedding dress is off shoulder and is too big for my liking. It is full-sleeved. This white wedding dress is reminding me of what is going to happen tonight.

The door opens and in comes Becca looking as beautiful as ever. She came despite knowing that this place will be filled with dangerous people.

Moving towards me she hugs me tightly.

"Thank you for coming here even after knowing how dangerous it is". I say holding her hands.

"I would have come at any cost. Who knows maybe this is the last time we are meeting. You know what I will miss you a lot". She says sadly.

"I will miss you too. Have you brought what I asked for?" I quickly ask her because I know I don't have much time as the wedding will start soon. I know we will not be alone for too much time.

"Here". She says taking out two boxes from her purse and handing it to me. I take it and immediately hide them inside my suitcase near the couch.

"I hope you know what you are doing will not end well. Things like this in mafia are not tolerated as I have heard. Dominic will be angry". She says sadly.

"I will bear the consequences when the time comes. For now, I think of it as the right". I say to her and stand up. I know what I thinking of doing is not acceptable but what about my feelings.

What will happen if he has heard what we were talking about? No! This should not happen. He will be angry. I hope he has not heard anything.

I fearfully turn around. Becca also turns around and looks towards Dominic. His face is expressionless and void of any emotion just like his heart but still, it seems like he is calm. He is looking at me with his deep eyes without uttering any word. I lower down my gaze.

"Leave us alone". He says in his authoritative voice. Becca looks at me for one last time after hugging me and fearfully scurries out leaving me and him alone.

I look towards Dominic. He is dressed in a black tuxedo and is looking as handsome as ever. His muscular chest is a little visible because the two top buttons of his shirt are not buttoned. His tux is perfectly hugging his muscular body.

Dominic comes forward and looks at me with his penetrating gaze. I want to take steps back but I can not because I know he will not like it if I move back. It feels like my body is paralyzed. The dark aura around him is enough to make me tremble. I lower down my head a little because I am scared. I am scared of him, the one who is going to be my husband in a short while. He put his forefinger on my chin and moves my head up a little. His fingers lightly brush over my cheek. I look into his deep eyes.

"Hoy por fin serás mía. I have been waiting for this day for years. I expect you to be loyal to me and love me as much as I love you. Never dare to betray me, Emily. If you ever betray me then these hands which are caressing your beautiful tender face right now will be the one to take your last breath". He says menacingly and lightly brushing his fingers on my cheek. I look downwards after hearing him (Today, finally you will be mine)

His words instilled a new wave of fear in me. He was looking at me with a weird smile on his face. It was like if he can see what is inside my head.

"You are just so fucking beautiful. No words can describe the amount of love I feel for you. You are all mine. I will never let any other man touch you. The one whosoever dares to touch you will see my wrath".

He says with so much seriousness that his every word brings me more fear. It is like he is threatening me with hidden words. He claims that he loves me. What if all this time I was the one thinking bad of him when in reality he loves me? Can this be possible? Can he love me?

"What i-if I d-don't want to marry y-you?" I ask looking at the floor because I just can't bear looking at his face anymore as he is intently looking at me. His strong gaze is making me scared.

I can sense the aura changing around him. I can feel his intent-burning gaze on me. He didn't like my question. He grips my chin lightly.

"Don't make this beautiful day hard for you". He says forcing me to look up with his finger on my chin.

A lone tear escapes from my eye and he wiped it with his fingers.

"Don't cry Emily. Save these tears for later. I don't want my wife looking bad on her wedding day". A dark glint is visible in his eyes. His words holding a dark meaning in them.

He leans to kiss my lips. If I was not feeling scared then I would have thought of kissing him. I want to move my face but am too scared to move it. He stops when his face is inches away from mine. I can feel his breath on my lips. If I move only an inch then our lips will touch.

Suddenly a smile appears on his face. "I shall save it for later. We have a long wedding night ahead". He says lightly patting me on the cheeks. The only thing I am feeling right now is fear from him. From his words, it is crystal clear what to expect of tonight. He will take me tonight no matter what.

One strange thing comes to my mind. How can he be so satisfied with himself?

He leaves after that and my dad enters looking like the happiest man in the world. He is smiling as if he has won a trophy. The smile on his face is something which I will never forget. How can he be so much happy and satisfied while sending his only daughter to that world from where he took away? I look at him begging with my eyes because somewhere deep down there is hope that he will stop this. He loves me then he should stop this?

All these years he was the one who told me that Dominic is a bad man, he never loved me, I should forget him then why is he wedding me off to him?

I have hope that like everyone's father he also can do anything for his daughter. How silly of me to think like that. His heart is made of stone.

"Please dad. Don't make me do this. I don't want to marry a murderer. I don't want to be treated like a thing with which he can play". I say holding his hand.

"Stop this drama Emily. We don't have time for this. You love him so you should gladly marry him". After saying this he guides me with him towards the altar.

"Now at least smile Emily", Dad says irritated. My feet are forcefully moving beside him.

As we walk further I see Dominic standing in front of the priest with a victorious smile on his face. Beside him is standing none other than Michael. I look towards Michael with hatred. I will never forgive him for making me stay there that night.

We reach the end and Dominic takes my hand in his and the ceremony starts. During the whole ceremony, I was looking down trying to hold in my tears while Dominic didn't seem to care about it. He is happy and that is what matters to him.

"Now you may kiss the bride". The priest says and Dominic doesn't wait a second before bringing his lips to mine and enveloping me in a deep kiss. I don't move my lips. My legs are shaking with fear.

He chuckles and backs away from me. "I forgive you this time but next time you will kiss me back". I cast my eyes downwards.

.....................................

How was the chapter?

Vote and Comment.