Good old times.

Closing her eyes, she drew a spell circle, releasing her scroll as texts popped up in her message box in Penstagram. Wondering where the texts came from, she tapped the messages as Willow's face appeared.

'Huh? Willow? Oh yea she suddenly disappeared after assisting me with some 'traffic' problems a while ago.' she thought.

Willow: Amity, I know you've been busy lately and after your...uh nevermind but maybe we could visit Eda tomorrow afternoon!

With Willow saying that out of blue, the brown-haired witch raised an eyebrow while reading her messages.

Willow: Yeah yeah I know you're wondering why and it's out of blue, especially about what happened earlier but Eda actually asked us for some help with her package deliveries.

Groaning, Amity buried her face onto the pillow, letting go of the scroll as it floated in the air.

Great job Willow. I have to be reminded with...her...again...

"Are you still thinking about her mittens?"

A yelp escaped from Amity's lips as she swipe the scroll up, vanishing it into the thin air as she turned around to witness the mischievous grins of her older siblings.

"I don't know if you two had grown up or remained the same. That must have been too low for you both." Amity muttered in annoyance but the twins chuckled at her remark.

"Growing up is not in our vocabulary Mittens." Edric snickered, making Amity groan.

The twins had never really changed except that they do less pranks and they had been keeping their eyes on their parents in the conformatorium who were still infuriated with the Emperor's defeat years prior. Although with that slight change, teasing Amity was still their favorite thing out of their overall habits.

"So you'll be seeing your girlfriend's mentor tomorrow? Imagine if Luz stayed." Emira stated, which Amity tensed up.

Thinking about it, it wasn't Eda's decision to make Luz leave the demon realm but since Eda was the closest person Luz has in connection ever since her stay, she wouldn't deny that seeing her will really remind her of the human.

"Ugh...tell me about it. And...How much did you guys see?"

"Oh pretty much nothing. Nothing left to be unseen." Emira told putting that mischievous grin on.

"Mittens you dodged our 'what ifs' edition. Imagine if your girlfriend stayed..." Edric added as Amity rolled her eyes on them, just wanting them to give her some solitude.

"I honestly don't know if I still want her to be my girlfriend. After that broken promise, she doesn't deserve to be called one."
Gasps filled the room after a moment of silence from what Amity said.

"Wow Mittens. I know you've been cold but not that cold. That made me shiver" Edric pointed out but obviously, Amity didn't care.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes once more as she adjusted her position with her arms wrapping around her legs which pressed closely to her chest.

"What if Luz has her reasons? She...she always has been that person who doesn't conceal her emotions entirely." Edric asked but now, this makes Amity more infuriated with her mess.

What reason is valid for the human to leave her hanging for five years. The promise whom she always told that she'd make before she left. She spent years of waiting for her girlfriend to return only to find out that it has been years since they last heard of her.